• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Website?

Margolin

עם ישראל חי
Reaction score
Hello OTLand, I've been retired for a while so I would like to know.

Which is the best website for a 10.98 (1.3) server
And where can I download it?

Thanks in advice

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4545366d3351662e676966

What errors are you getting installing Znote? Maybe post them.

Dont use gesior. It is very outdated and the same goes for Modern

Im getting a lot of errors when installing it. Can you personally help me out?

Show us the errors, I got no clue what it could be.

What errors are you getting installing Znote? Maybe post them.

Dont use gesior. It is very outdated and the same goes for Modern

Outdated humm, hasn't been updated in a while but can still be used - just look at how many servers are running Gesior.
Not saying Znote is bad or Gesior is bad, but they both have places in the OT community where one fits better than the other.

Show us the errors, I got no clue what it could be.

Outdated humm, hasn't been updated in a while but can still be used - just look at how many servers are running Gesior.
Not saying Znote is bad or Gesior is bad, but they both have places in the OT community where one fits better than the other.

I know... we all used Gesior and it was a very good job, 3 years ago. But once you work with PHP you know it is outdated. No autoloading, composer. Several systems are also outdated: no recaptcha, no 2fa, old paypal ipn system, the database class, the mix of HTML and PHP.

Znote also has some of these issues but getting there with time and commits

I know... we all used Gesior and it was a very good job, 3 years ago. But once you work with PHP you know it is outdated. No autoloading, composer. Several systems are also outdated: no recaptcha, no 2fa, old paypal ipn system, the database class, the mix of HTML and PHP.

Znote also has some of these issues but getting there with time and commits

Thats true, but Gesior is still the best when it comes to using tibiacom layouts and is because of that loved by alot of OT owners and players.
Most people know what Znote and Dev AAC are better performance wise, but still use Gesior.

What im saying is that people should do w/e they want, some prefer Znote or maybe want to use a bootstrap layout - go ahead it's a great choice.

Back