• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Acc maker problem and database

ruty

Reaction score
Hello,
I've a little problem with acc maker. I'm installing Gesior's acc maker on the deditaced server; config is loaded:
File config.lua loaded from /root/0.3.6pl1/config.lua and looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database(mysql) connection: STEP 2 - check database connection
But in the database is problem with:
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error. Unknown database type in config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""
In fact in the config I've checked good mysql and I've created database able with config.
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlDatabase = "ots"

I don't know what's going on so I'm asking You for help.

PS
In the phpmyadmin are 3 warnings:
Additional work plausible with connected with tables were turned on. To know why - click here.
Version 5.1.45 libraries MySQL for PHP is other than for version 5.0.51a MySQL server. May it does unpredicted behaviour.
Server works in the Suhosina security. Plausible problems are described in documentation.

Is something from there wrong and may make problem? If yes, how to repare it? Please help me.

Greetings,
Ruty

Back