• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manager

mujica

Reaction score
Okay i have a 8.6 war server i think its meant to have a website is there a way i can make it so i can have a ingame acc manager any help will be appreciated Thanks. using sqlite

There still is a ACC manager ingame, if in server config, accountmanger is "yes"

Yet with a site, the site admin account is the ACC manager. So When you changed the password, it changed it from 1/1 to the one you set. It will also be difficult to have both without the chance of a player logging into a site with the account manager and making characters on it and therefore there will be characters on the account manager ingame and that wouldn't be good...

Yet. If you mean account manager on each account, then just make sure in the server config, account manager is "yes"

Heres what you gotta do:

Enter your database in localhost/phpmyadmin, change the pw for the account manager to 1 and change the site_acces(or something else, havent used the database for a while) to 1, change the positions of druid,rook,knight,sorcerer,paladin to 50/50/12 then enter your config.lua and in the first lines there, you'll find something like this:

Lua:
Account manager = no
or something, change it to yes and youre ready to go.

Rep++ if i helped

Back