• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manger problem

slayzer

Klaffen
Solutions
Reaction score
OK here is the deal: when i create a new account with acc manager it workes fine.
BUT! when i log onto the account and select the character there i get message "Wrong account number / pass".
i cant truly see what just went wrong :confused::confused:
please help.
Thanks in advance:peace:

when i use the account from my other server (transferd over to other database) i can get on just fine. so do my friend.
its just the new accounts we create that buggy

EDIT: its only the account manager character that got this bug i think..? xd
also, if i make character at the same time as i make account i can log onto the character soooo
Players account manager is buggy :(

Last edited:
when i use the account from my other server (transferd over to other database) i can get on just fine. so do my friend.
its just the new accounts we create that buggy

EDIT: its only the account manager character that got this bug i think..? xd
also, if i make character at the same time as i make account i can log onto the character soooo
Players account manager is buggy :(

I think this is a problem. Do you use gesior? If yes, on 5th step while you installing it, you need to write admin password. Now try to login in game, with 1 and that admin password.

He got no problems logging into 1/1 account manager.

When he creates an account, and he login to the account, the character "Account Manager" (which is inside his account, and help with creating characters), he can not login to the character "Account Manager" and create characters.

However: If he creates both account AND character in 1/1 account manager, he can login to the server with the new character he created on on his account, through 1/1.

Account Manager is assigned to account "1", as it should be. So that is not the problem.

This seem to be working fine on TFS 0.4, seems like only 0.3.6pl1 got this problem.

edit: This problem only occurs when moving sqlite database from clean 0.3.6pl1 to
http://otland.net/f465/8-54-v0-8-evolutions-never-die-project-40423/

Which is said to be based on TFS 0.3.6. Patch level not mentioned.

I'm thinking the problem might be because 0.3.6pl1 got an sqlite update which 0.3.6 <no patch level> has..

Perhaps this can be solved with replacing the .exe file from 0.3.6 (clean) with 0.3.6pl1.

Last edited:
2ly0rxx.png

I lol'd

Back