• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

znote error created accounts

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I am editing my page again, I had an error and I reinstalled all znote, and I am finding many bugs, what I am trying to solve now is being able to register, when I create the account, I put the acc the pass the mail, and other data... when I put register, it stays blank... and I don't believe it... solution?

Attachments

I had the same error when I try to create an account and another white tab appears. I downloaded the original clean znote and tried to create an account it worked, I recommend downloading original znote

only you can change layout for your layout is already solved

I had the same error when I try to create an account and another white tab appears. I downloaded the original clean znote and tried to create an account it worked, I recommend downloading original znote

only you can change layout for your layout is already solved
If bro I have done that, I have downloaded what you have happened to me, just copy the layout folder, and enter config.php I have put the root, the pass, and the name of the database, and it continues to do the same, I do not understand why ...
In Change Logs of the page I get this error .. "Configuration error!
Cannot save cache to memory, but it is configured to do so.
You need to enable PHP extension APCu to enable memory cache.
Install it or set $config['cache']['memory'] to false!
Ubuntu install: sudo apt install php-apcu"
I don't use Ubunto... I'm using a Windowns VPS

If bro I have done that, I have downloaded what you have happened to me, just copy the layout folder, and enter config.php I have put the root, the pass, and the name of the database, and it continues to do the same, I do not understand why ...
In Change Logs of the page I get this error .. "Configuration error!
Cannot save cache to memory, but it is configured to do so.
Ubuntu install: sudo apt install php-apcu"
I don't use Ubunto... I'm using a Windowns VPS
The solution is right there:
Lua:

Try this and tell me how it goes

Hello otland community, I am editing my page again, I had an error and I reinstalled all znote, and I am finding many bugs, what I am trying to solve now is being able to register, when I create the account, I put the acc the pass the mail, and other data... when I put register, it stays blank... and I don't believe it... solution?
Sometimes is easier than this,
I got this error on registering the account simply because i was using Uniserver.
Instead, move to Xampp, or vice versa.
But i think is related to the APCu extension like ralke said.

I got this error on registering the account simply because i was using Uniserver.
Yes, I don't know why it happens, I did what Ralke said and it didn't work for me, now he's going to help me on Discord and let's see, the truth is that I always use znote, because xamp seemed very difficult for me to configure the installation

Look, I downloaded the original Znote and the layout too, and then I downloaded the latest version of XAMPP. I tested and nothing worked, there were several errors. Unable to create accounts and other issues. I decided to uninstall the latest XAMPP and downloaded an old version, and now it's working fine for both servers, Znote and Gesior.

that i downloaded original znote
and after i downloaded layout, I changed layout
and the last one I set to FALSE
and it worked fine..

Look, I downloaded the original Znote and the layout too, and then I downloaded the latest version of XAMPP. I tested and nothing worked, there were several errors. Unable to create accounts and other issues. I decided to uninstall the latest XAMPP and downloaded an old version, and now it's working fine for both servers, Znote and Gesior.

and it worked fine..
Thanks for answering, now I'm going to try this, I hope it's solved... now I'll let you know in a while how it went

I really doubt that your error on registering accounts was simply because you use UniServer, simply because UniServer has nothing to do with the Znote files that build your account maker. There could be some cases where UniServer files collides with it but they're too specifical to mention (such as this one).

Installing/uninstalling XAMPP, UniServer or NGINX, or whatever you want won't fix anything, that only will make you start again from scratch. Take the time to investigate and fix errors, everything should have a solution as long you search for it.

and it worked fine..
this did not work for me

I really doubt that your error on registering accounts was simply because you use UniServer, simply because UniServer has nothing to do with the Znote files that build your account maker. There could be some cases where UniServer files collides with it but they're too specifical to mention (such as this one).

Installing/uninstalling XAMPP, UniServer or NGINX, or whatever you want won't fix anything, that only will make you start again from scratch. Take the time to investigate and fix errors, everything should have a solution as long you search for it.
I know Uniserver or Xamp doesnt have nothing conecting to files of Znote or Gesior.
But i know using portable Uniserver and a ZnoteAAC while registering a new account, when it's registered instead of getting a message , account registered, you got an empty box (not on all Znote Themes, and magic, opening same website on Xampp, the box is not empty has message 'Account Registered, you can now login...', i can't explain what, but for me works like this, sometimes i go back to uniserver since xamp is dumb and sometimes for X mysterious reason mysql crashes and never come back ( yeah, use backup folder and voila )

I know Uniserver or Xamp doesnt have nothing conecting to files of Znote or Gesior.
But i know using portable Uniserver and a ZnoteAAC while registering a new account, when it's registered instead of getting a message , account registered, you got an empty box (not on all Znote Themes, and magic, opening same website on Xampp, the box is not empty has message 'Account Registered, you can now login...', i can't explain what, but for me works like this, sometimes i go back to uniserver since xamp is dumb and sometimes for X mysterious reason mysql crashes and never come back ( yeah, use backup folder and voila )
I have installed znote, all over again, the most updated, the latest version, I do the correct steps, load the server's sql, load in znote's sql, I don't get any type of error, in congif.php I have put root the pass, the address of the ot, the name of the database but nothing... when I create the account it doesn't tell me that it's created, but it's not loaded in phpMyadmin either... so I don't know, because if it would work in phpMyadmin accounts it would appear at least the newly created account

I have installed znote, all over again, the most updated, the latest version, I do the correct steps, load the server's sql, load in znote's sql, I don't get any type of error, in congif.php I have put root the pass, the address of the ot, the name of the database but nothing... when I create the account it doesn't tell me that it's created, but it's not loaded in phpMyadmin either... so I don't know, because if it would work in phpMyadmin accounts it would appear at least the newly created account
Root ?
Create a new user on phpmyadmin , set it localhost then select the user and give the rights to the database as GRANT.
Also idk the version of server you are using default is set on config.php to TFS_10 if is another version than 1.x + change it, also dis you set the server path on config.php ?
Check also the file php that creates the account register.php ? Where you find the text about , Account register es successfully , you mat now login … or something else if maybe is missing a y html code ( example , create an account right click inspect , Check on code if appears correctly the text in the box , when your mouse is over the div / p , or if is in another part on the web , you Will See a Blue color on the web , if is not on the box is maybe missing an html part, </div> or something else.

Back