• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accounts & chars per ip adress - HELP!

lego

Reaction score
Hi there!

I got some problems at my friends server: extremia.no-ip.org
People are making new accounts with chars named for example "asdadfsuij" and kills them with their "real" chars because they fast earn exp. (its a pvp-enforced server). We don't want to change to normal pvp so we need a script or something to make a maximum chars per account & IP to avoid this problem.

What i mean is only 1 account can be made per IP-adress and on the accounts there's a maximum of 6-8 characters.
We don't want to remove the option to login with tibiaMC either.
I have no idea how to make something like that. That's why I'm hoping to get some help from here!

u should make it so u can only log in 1 char at a time too :p

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
make onkill creaturescript that will check if the target has the same ip, if they do then return false, the game will do nothing =d

Hi there!

I got some problems at my friends server: extremia.no-ip.org
People are making new accounts with chars named for example "asdadfsuij" and kills them with their "real" chars because they fast earn exp. (its a pvp-enforced server). We don't want to change to normal pvp so we need a script or something to make a maximum chars per account & IP to avoid this problem.

What i mean is only 1 account can be made per IP-adress and on the accounts there's a maximum of 6-8 characters.
We don't want to remove the option to login with tibiaMC either.
I have no idea how to make something like that. That's why I'm hoping to get some help from here!

u should make it so u can only log in 1 char at a time too :p

Thank you in advance.

ummmmmmm
what about if there are some guys 10+ are playing in internet cafe with the same ip
you will allow only one of them to play while kicking the other 10
i can search you a script to avoid gaining exp onkill someone with the same IP

This will check to see if the player who kills a player has the same ip address, I'm not positive but someone may be able to extend from it to make it not gain levels
Lua:
function onKill(cid, target)
	if isPlayer(target) then
		if getPlayerIp(cid) == getPlayerIp(target) then

end
	end
end

Maybe try something like this...
Credits to Znote and Abolish(Me)
Lua:
function onKill(cid, target)
	local percent = 5
	if getPlayerIp(cid) == getPlayerIp(target) then return false end
	if isPlayer(target) then -- If you killed a player and not a monster:
		local xp = getPlayerExperience(target) -- fetch enemy experience
		local calc = ((xp/100) * percent) -- calculate 1% of enemy experience, and multiply it with configured "percent"
		local gain = math.floor(calc) -- Make sure the value is integer (etc 230 instead of 230,123123123)

doPlayerAddExperience(cid, gain) -- gives you the calculated experience
	end
end

Back