• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accuracy[RP] Screenshoot thread

First Warzones Ever.

One of main reasons why i joined the community of Shadowcores, was that, I wanted to explore the new. Experience the quests, see the creatures, use the weapons. Quite long time ago i gathered enough gnomish points, but I had no team to do warzones. Didnt rly feel like going with randoms. Few days ago i got invited to warzones, I was random there but at least didnt loose at it. And i explored the new!

Here is picture of team before fighting with the Hordes of 1 warzone.

WUO121119-140947-16.jpg

And here after slaying Deathstrike.

WUO121119-141950-97.jpg

Here pic in way to Gnomevil.

WUO121119-143620-97.jpg

And the loot of Gnomevil

WUO121119-144204-50.jpg

That was my first contact with Warzones. Its bigtime confusing cause there are tons of creatures, and tons of ppl spamming their spells. I didnt go 3rd warzone this time. This will come soon. :w00t:

Watch me.

Nice! I have never done it too.
Plase, explain me something: is the loot from the bosses only for the bloker?

Good Luck on the next warzones!

Nice! I have never done it too.
Plase, explain me something: is the loot from the bosses only for the bloker?

Good Luck on the next warzones!

If you look for team to warzones then look for ones that say they share the loot(dice style). U can never be sure but sometimes u meet dickheads that think they are irreplaceable and take all for themselves. When i was in warzones first time they gave me chance to loss, but i didnt win shit. Second time they didnt even give chance, and was so rude that even if some creature dropped wand for 65lv they threatened this person to give it or die, saying it will be diced later... But it wasnt.

126 Distance Fighting

WUO121119-191422-24.jpg

On Screenshoot below i present you how dumb player ends when he thinks hes Foxier than he rly is...

WUO121120-154731-73.jpg

Last edited:
Gratz!
I finally leveled to 150.
I need some new places to hunt! XD

ps: Have you gotten any boss iten from those Warzones yet?

I can see you prefer to use Bow + Crystalline Arrow. Why didn't you choose XBow + Prismatic?

277 Level - Boss of Sea Serpents.

WUO121121-161218-95.jpg

Gratz!
I finally leveled to 150.
I need some new places to hunt! XD

ps: Have you gotten any boss iten from those Warzones yet?

I can see you prefer to use Bow + Crystalline Arrow. Why didn't you choose XBow + Prismatic?

I have bought long time ago hat of gnomevil. So i have free entrance to wz2, but on warzones i been i didnt get nothing. First time was my bad luck, second time was organiser who thinks hes cool by telling others hell share, even taking glacial rods from then, and then... Didnt share. Bitch.

I hunted with prismatics for some time, but as they are heavier and hunts with em almost always are shorter i prefair bow+crystallines. Hits honestly aint smaller, i'd say in average they are even better. Infernals are winning with it but infernals are not so easy to get. I have 4bps of Soul Orbs but im too lazy to exchange them. :huh:

Warriah the best retard on this ot,he is thief and loser,accuracy you remember what he doing on wz...

Lame Dissrespecting retard.

WUO121121-195136-38.jpg

Warriah the best retard on this ot,he is thief and loser,accuracy you remember what he doing on wz...

Actually i didnt have any problem to Warriah's team. I didnt win anything but at least they let me roll.:ninja:

Nice, I lost all items from rs :D stupid thing caring over 1kk in backpack but I'm not bothered I play for fun.

Accuracy message what time you will be on OT I need to ask you for help :p.
P.S Don't know buy from your pictures the rp is best voc for me :p

PoI Quest start with my guildmates.

WUO121122-213951-65.jpg

And this is team i finished it with.

WUO121122-232328-16.jpg

278 Level - Gorgo.

WUO121124-074425-85.jpg

Thats it for now.

You weren't invited to join our team you just joined along; which was never allowed. Because we needed the shooters we let you join, but because of your bad reputation with us we attacked you.

279 Level. -.- after inq with guild. Chaos style.

WUO121125-215455-39.jpg

Here im updating screenshoot which shows how one kind person let me to give him cash. Damn i apprechiate that.
If it was question it would be 'can you' while it was 'you can'.

WUO121127-203929-62.jpg

And screenshoot with my last Pharao Rare looted. Now i got all of them.

WUO121127-222754-74.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also if someone is interessted about buying my character msg me ingame or pm in forum with offerts. Im most honest person in this server as u can see with my thread. Still im tired and wana rest of it, ill still have some char here so dont worry, just wana earn some cash for xmas(LET ME!).

I know that selling chars isnt supported now. I dont need any gm to cover it or so. Im honest and if u dont belive in that just dont msg me. Also if u msg write payment option u would like to use. Only rl cash. My idea is paypal or allegro.pl.

I got over 26kk + all pharaoh rares + probably addon items for few outfits(just was lazy to do em)+ rares that u can see in my house + few houses on this account.

Please hoster dont delete this post or my thread. I did my job on server i think i deserve right of getting some cash for the time i spent with ya guys. :) it cost you nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Check your private messages when you get a chance.

Regards,
Cody

Ye i saw it. Thanks brow.

WUO121201-230415-74.jpg

I just cleaned those accounts and got it all on my char. Thanks for beliving in me, supporting me. It rly wasnt easy to be peaceful and calm on shadowcores full of douchebags. Thats priceless when ppl tell me or show their apprechiation of my job anyhow. :) :D

Back