• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Action & Unique IDs

Ahead

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I was trying Annihilator Quest in my OTServ and i founded out that i was given Demon Armor only, leaving the message "It's empty" for the rest of the chests (Magic sword, stonecutter axe and present).

I remember that i knew how to manage these IDs perfectly and where to look to find them but not now.

So the questions are:

1. Could anyone explain to me what's the difference between "Action ID" and "Unique IDs"?.
2. Am i given only Demon Armor because it's bad configured or because the UniqueID has been already given to another thing? (so they mix and it counts like if i did it).
Images
1051dc056bcc07ea52b0314487867848.png

bd269835ce85a1097302903a872d717a.png

And 4017 for the present.
3. Could anyone tell me where to manage and to find the Action/Unique IDs list inside my OTServ folder?.

Thanks in advance!.

Try this:

Change every Action ID to: 2000 and check if there aren't any other chests with the same Unique ID by > Edit > Find> > Find Unique. You'll get a list with all unique id's maybe there are otherones with 4016 or something.

1. Could anyone explain to me what's the difference between "Action ID" and "Unique IDs"?.
All items have uniqueids that change. When you set an uniqueid to an item in Remere, the item will have that uniqueid instead of one that changes all the time.
Uniqueids are supposed to stay unique and therefore should only be used 1x. An (in Remere added) uniqueid also makes the item not moveable/pickupable which is needed for quest items like chests.
Actionids can be used multiple times and it doesn't effect the item like an uniqueid does, so it can also be used for items that should stay moveable/pickupable.

By looking at the images I assume the uniqueids are only used to make the item not moveable, the actionid for the script.
All "use" scripts are in actions, to find the script you can look for the actionid in actions.xml.
If you want people to be able to get all 3 rewards, then make the storage different from all 3 items.

Try this:

Change every Action ID to: 2000 and check if there aren't any other chests with the same Unique ID by > Edit > Find> > Find Unique. You'll get a list with all unique id's maybe there are otherones with 4016 or something.

It's seems that the UniqueID is not repeated. And if i change the Action ID to another which is not repeated, i find this:

03e7d1d1b7c329ba080d0c159708dd9d.png

All "use" scripts are in actions, to find the script you can look for the actionid in actions.xml.

In this case, for annihilator, i got this inside actions.xml:

Code:
    <!-- Annihilator Quest -->
    <action actionid="2214" script="quests/annihilator/door.lua" />
    <action uniqueid="2208" script="quests/annihilator/lever.lua" />

IDs are not the same (even in those random .luas). I don't know if it's just everything is a mess ><.

Look for actionid 2215, by looking at the script names actionid 2214 is for the door, uniqueid 2208 is for the lever script.
So there should be another one for the chests.

LOL can i be more dumb?. I have just realised that in the original quest you are able to get only 1 item.

For fuck sake, sorry guys and thanks X_X.

Thanks for the explanation about IDs Limos ^^.

Back