• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ad infinitum

JET

Reaction score
well uhmm, i never really liked my team, a bunch of randoms.. I liked my rl, the Top boys ofc, Dion, mitch, matt , sprankey and a few more only, the rest was just like a bunch of randoms who never shut up and then they made a new guild so i decided i wont team with them anymoore

im gonna keep ad infinitum, me and my rl have a vent, those who wants to stay contact me, if not ill just recruit new people xd

(i hope top boys, if you keep playing, that you will come with me, i like u guys xd)

// heor

Your a Wise man JET! Your not like the other bunch of noobs which need to insult direcly when you win a battle or something. Thumbs up for you!

haha thanks, i really hate when people do that.

when im done with this new team and if i battle you tell me if someone insults you after a death or a battle and im gonna fucking kick them srsly ahh

ye i dont know why people cant realize its just a game? :S
theres no need to insult opposite guild, ofc there are always exceptions in each guild who will always act cocky and shit
hope ull make a nice guild which will suit you

well uhmm, i never really liked my team, a bunch of randoms.. I liked my rl, the top boys ofc, dion, mitch, matt , sprankey and a few more only, the rest was just like a bunch of randoms who never shut up and then they made a new guild so i decided i wont team with them anymoore

im gonna keep ad infinitum, me and my rl have a vent, those who wants to stay contact me, if not ill just recruit new people xd

(i hope top boys, if you keep playing, that you will come with me, i like u guys xd)

// heor

Lez do dis!

theres no need to insult opposite guild, ofc there are always exceptions in each guild who will always act cocky and shit

True.

cassius u with me? (a) i will do all of this tomorrow, to late now

kurwa you

Rofl Jet, seems like u didnt like a bunch of randoms and still here u are saying u will invite new peoples....
GL :).. btw we made new guild cuz we wanted to fight and u were inactive?

Jet hate to fight you but u will die biic boiii <3

@Trekronor, agree insults are lame but they are not only from our side. ;)

Ive never said that either, i know my team arnt a couple of angels or something. Tho i will just ignore people which will insult me in the future, you should to. Anywany get ur new guild so we can war( A) :)

Rofl Jet, seems like u didnt like a bunch of randoms and still here u are saying u will invite new peoples....
GL :).. btw we made new guild cuz we wanted to fight and u were inactive?

people who i know dhurp ;) i was away one day until 4pm and thats inactive? ;o

@sprankey
haha pallade inte med norrlänningarna längre dom e aldrig tysta o deras skämt e så otroligt lama att man börjar gråta ist

people who i know dhurp ;) i was away one day until 4pm and thats inactive? ;o

@sprankey
haha pallade inte med norrlänningarna längre dom e aldrig tysta o deras skämt e så otroligt lama att man börjar gråta ist

Asså är ni 2 pers på Heor Smurfen eller? :p

haha jag använder 2 datorer glömmer hela tiden att jag e inloggad på två olika användare

Back