• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add 64x64 .bmp to .spr

mindswiped

Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to add a 64x64.bmp file to the tibia .spr file
How can I build the spr like that?
Thanks in advance

Break it in four 32x32 sprites.

Thank you, makes sense...but how do I make it work after?
For example let's say cobalt, it has 6 .bmp's ranging from 591 to 596
If I edit and resize every .bmp to 64 then break it in four 32x32 how do I proceed?

Last edited:
Doesn't need to be cobalt, for example any spritr that has only 1 .bmp
Animation editor will splice up your bmp, its part of object builder.
ZWrJtZO.png

Alright, I did split the sprite in 32x32 pieces, but...
I had to edit the "cobbalt" item structure so it would get 2x bigger and I could put all the sprites there.
Looking ingame, the floor just gets huge, do I need to add more tiles to the game window?
And isn't there any easy way to do this faster? I'll have to replace all the spr of everything in the game, and doing it manually will take me days

rDyBMjrg.png

This is what it looks like...
I can write something that will automatically split my 64x64 sprites, but having to drag each of them to re-mount the item that I want to resize to 64 is a pain in the ass...

Why is it a pain in the ass? I mean, are you having trouble to find the right place to each part? Or are you talking about the time you spend mounting?​

Why is it a pain in the ass? I mean, are you having trouble to find the right place to each part? Or are you talking about the time you spend mounting?​

The time :/
There are thousands of sprites, and I'd have to manually replace every single one of them with the splitted .bmp's

Back