• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Add Fist Skill to Offline Training for Beds

demon088

#088 in the Horde
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OtLanders!
I'm using TFS 1.2 for Tibia Version 10.98. I have just added Fist Skill on my OTS: There is a statue to train Fist and I have several spells including it, if somebody wants me to share such content, please let me know. However, my problem is on bed offline training as you can see in the picture:
beds.PNG
This was compiled on my own Game.cpp like this:
Lua:
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Sword Fighting and Shielding", SKILL_SWORD);
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Axe Fighting and Shielding", SKILL_AXE);
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Club Fighting and Shielding", SKILL_CLUB);
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Distance Fighting and Shielding", SKILL_DISTANCE);
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Magic Level and Shielding", SKILL_MAGLEVEL);
    offlineTrainingWindow.choices.emplace_back("Fist Fighting and Shielding", SKILL_FIST);
    offlineTrainingWindow.buttons.emplace_back("Okay", 1);
    offlineTrainingWindow.buttons.emplace_back("Cancel", 0);
    offlineTrainingWindow.defaultEnterButton = 1;
    offlineTrainingWindow.defaultEscapeButton = 0;
    offlineTrainingWindow.priority = true;
However, when I use the bed while selecting the Fist and Shield option, nothing happens.
As control, I want to let you know that training statues are working perfectly:
10:10 Your Fist Fighting skill changed from level 76 (with 94.67% progress towards level 77) to level 77 (with 21.40% progress towards level 78)
I want to know what am I missing while adding this feature to my OTS, this is not a big deal, but it'd be fine to train skill on house beds. If someone could assist me with this I'd be thankful!

Back