• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add New Sprites/Items to 8.62+ without using tibia.dat?

RazorBlade

Retired Snek
Solutions
Reaction score
I asked a friend of mine to pick up BlackDemon's project so I could edit tibia.dat but after some time, it seems to have been dropped again. He mentioned, however that there's a way to add new items without using tibia.dat. I know you can add items with current sprites, but is there a way to add a new sprite and use it as an item WITHOUT modifying tibia.dat?
If not, is there any possible way I can edit tibia.dat 8.62 or higher?

You can edit the items, but you can't change how it looks in-game.

You can edit description, name, atributes, etc, but the color, for example, you can't edit. You can make a rock look like a wall though, but only if both items already exists in tibia.spr

Yeah, I was just wondering cause I've already got 60 customs and 30 old schools in with all the 8.6 items cause I modded an earlier version but I can't edit them anymore :/

Yes there is a way, its complicated but its possible
1º Go to Demon Dat editor edit the formats.xml to work with newest version
2º Open the newest version and export the items
3º Go to a under version lower and import the items

This is to update lower version but if you want to update newest version i cant tell you.
There are anothers ways but i cant tell you because i'm selling that =)

Cya

Well apparently Elf had a way of doing it, which my friend is gonna tell me about... And @what you said, I started doing that about 10 minutes ago already :p

Back