• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding new items to tibia

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
i create new sprite's i add them with SprEditor v0.3 by Trooper, and i compile them so i got a new tibia.spr
then i put the new items in tibia.dat and save it
then i put the new tibia. spr + .dat in a forder for itemeditor.
so i start up the itemeditor and then already come's a error : "error while loading client's tibia.spr" i press ok and i go on.
i load items.otb and as i thought i cant see my sprite's... so i try to save the new items.otb and if i start my server a fould message come's up : "cannot load the items.otb
i use item editor 0.3.1, tibia.spr for tibia 8.11.
I beg all for help ;(

edit: I tryed JiddoSpriteEditor, and saw some errors with sprites(they was not 24 bits), i fixed them all, sprites are 3,05 and 4,05 kb, i compiled with troopers spr editor(becouse i can't do this with JiddoSpriteEditor, i dont know why))) and anyway i can't load them in item editor.

maybe anybody have spr editors? I will try with JiddoSpriteEditor, but as i heard there is one more spr editor...i dont remember who creator, who got?

Last edited:
Back