• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to merge in Object Builder

darkxnezz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to merge my old tibia.spr and .dat with new ones which are new items and so on. What I do is:
1. Open OB and load my base tibia.spr and tibia.dat
2. I'm clicking merge and choose new tibia.spr and .dat
3. Sprites are being loaded and I can see them in OB
4. I click compile as and choose the item editor directory, more specifically (itemeditor\data\860)
5. Sprites are compiled
6. I click exit OB and the program is asking me if I want to compile the changes.
From here things are being weird, because I've just done it....
Now... when I click YES - i takes the lifetime to compile (basically it wont finish I guess, I was waiting couple of time);
And when i click NO the window is closing and i can exit the program. The problem is that then it seems that the sprites didn't compiled properly. Because when I'm trying to open the compiled files it shows me errors and blank objects.
Does anybody know what am I doing wrong? What should I do? Maybe I can give you my files and somebody could try to do it for me?

Back