• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient New User with OPClient error (unable to load dat/spr file)

FinTriesCode

Reaction score
Hello,

New user here - trying to load up the client for the first time. I have set up 'The Forgotten Server' and compiled a new OPClient.

Upon loading the client, making a new local server and loging in with details created on localhost website Im met with the following error.

Help!

P.S: I tried researching das/spr files and im lost.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-20 031158.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-20 031158.png
    774.3 KB · Views: 24 · VirusTotal
Just create a new folder called things inside data folder, in case it doesn't exist, and then inside that folder you create another one with the name of the version you want, for example 1098 and inside there you are going to add the spr/dat files

Here is a link to install tibia client 10.98

Cip Client 10.98 by @jo3bingham

If you need other versions, here is a thread that can help you:
Tibia - Download Older, Official Clients (https://otland.net/threads/download-older-official-clients.278275/)

Thanks Sarah, do I just unzip the files and pop then I'm as is, or do I need to do something to the zip / unzipped files before putting them into the things/version folder?
Many thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Also, do I need tue tibia client if I built my own OTClient?

I'm working with a local host

Last edited:
Back