• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration Adding New Outfits / Looktypes [Detailed + Free Samples]

You must set height and width to 2 and 2 [that means 2x32 (64)] and fit the citizen in 64x64 instead , check how it's done with some normal tibia outfits inserted there.

and btw, if a sprite is 64x64 , you'll have to crop it into 4 pieces of 32x32 and insert them one by one in data editor

Code:
Unknown option byte: 88
Previous Option Byte: 1
Address : 21

Aborting...

Then

Code:
Successfully Loaded: 0 item(s)
Failed on item 100

Hm

Do you know yet? :)
I have the same problem as Divise, so I'd like to know

Yeah I know what might work , I haven't tried it out myself actually 'cause I use 8.54 server.
You would have to get a TibiaEditor [8.6] by blackdemon , then open 8.6 tibia.dat and tibia.spr via it.
After you open it , go to File > Compile > and compile the .dat as "Base" format.

After it's compiled, try to open it via DatEditor again.
If you can't find TibiaEditor 8.6 , I can upload it here.

OMG Work but i put them in map then i opened my server any one see him the game get crashed OMG

I have 8.54 TFS 0.3.6
WTF why ?

So, you're trying to say it works for you , but if anyone else sees him , they get debug?

If it's the case - then please read next time before you freak out; You need to send your modified tibia.dat and tibia.spr file to anyone who wants to play and see the new graphics, they need to use it in order to .. : )

hey i hope u can still doing this, i did anything but i still geting debug when try to use the new looktypes, im using dev 0.4 trunk 3777 on ver 8.6 do u know what can be?

hey i hope u can still doing this, i did anything but i still geting debug when try to use the new looktypes, im using dev 0.4 trunk 3777 on ver 8.6 do u know what can be?

Uhmm.. When you add the new looktypes and compile the .dat and .spr , you should replace your Tibia's dat and spr with those new you compiled. Check out if you did this correctly , 'cause it causes debugs only when you "see a looktype" ingame and it's sprite isn't correctly loaded. If this issue still occurs, tell me.

Back