• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper AdventureOts 10.95

AdventureOts

Reaction score
General
The server is designed for long-term game play. The experience rate will be low, however, players will have various alternatives to increase their characters power. Players will be able to do daily missions, quests, events, and more to acquire 1 of 3 points. Achievement, Event, and PvP points. Each of the points will allow the player to upgrade there character in different ways. Also, players will be able to participate in various dungeons to obtain stronger weapons and armors. Some dungeons will be accessible once a day only for players which will include a boss that drops equipment upgrades. Allowing players to upgrade their armor with different elemental strengths, defenses, or even life absorb and critical strike buffs.

To start, achievement points will allow the player to upgrade his base stats. Some of these stats include: Health, Mana, Damage, Life leech, Critical strike, defense, and much more. All vocations of the server can upgrade any of these stats, although, different vocations have different limits to how much they can upgrade each stat. The player when under a required level will not be able to advance these stats until he has reached the next level bracket.

In addition, event points will allow the player to unlock more dungeons, spells, outfits, mounts, and much more. Event points are gained by the player participating in events such as: Zombie, Capture the Flag, Soccer, Monster Slayers, and much more. All participants will automatically be awarded 1 point. If they win or are on the winning team they will receive more.

Lastly, PvP points. PvP points are used to unlock the strongest armors, spells, the best looking outfits, addons, dungeons, and more to be determined.

Power Level
Players will be given a power level to show off how strong they are. Whenever the player upgrades their character, in anyway, their power level will increase and be shown on the player when he/she is looked at.

Map
Dungeons will be located around the map in areas that correspond to their difficulty. There all types of Easter Eggs around the map. Some of these Easter Eggs will be NPC's that teach you how to do various things (I cannot get into detail on this matter).

Additional
There will be no way to buy your way into power. As I stated earlier the amount of hours you put into the game will decide how strong you can be. No matter how many hours you put in you can always become stronger. The only limit to the game is how many hours you spend on it. When the server is ready I will buy a host for 6 months. From their based on player activity I will continue the service. Donations are possible but not necessary.

Events
So far I have created 2 PvP events and 3 non-pvp events.
-King of the Hill
-Last man Standing
-Survival
-Monster Slayers
-Zombie Event

King of the hill requires you to be apart of a guild. If your guild can keep a member on top of the throne located at the top of the hill. Your guild will have 10% increased experience gain.

Last Man Standing takes a high skill base. Having to avoid being killed by players and monsters until you are the last player alive.

Survival is a one person event. You are taken to an island to fight off waves of monsters. You receive event points for killing each monster until you have died or completed all the waves.

Monster Slayers requires you to have a party. Also, 5 teams must join the event. This is simular to survival except the amount of monsters your team kills is recorded and at the end of 10 minutes the team with the most kills wins.

Zombie event im sure needs no explination.

Pets
You can choose between a few pets. The pets fall into these main catagorys: Tank, Support, or DPS.

The support pets has spells for healing, walling an enemy off you can engage or disengage an opponent, and giving buffs.

The tank pets are self explanitory as-well as the DPS pets.

All pets have spells they can use to help their owner in different ways, along with attack spells.

!Beta-Testing Open!

Tibia Legends

Team
Mapper: [X][]
WEB-DEV: []

Game/Web Admins: [][][]

ALL work by team is paid work. Even if you don't like the server your working on you can still get some $$ for it.

Application
Name:
Hours:
Send examples of your work.

PM ME HERE
OR
EMAIL ME AT
[email protected]

Last edited:
You're the only one working on this project, with 1 post, and are looking for 7 other people to help you, why don't you consider joining a project instead? Their are dozen's of other projects looking for people.

Perhaps at least until you become better known etc.

Players will be given a power level to show off how strong they are. Whenever the player upgrades their character, in anyway, their power level will increase and be shown on the player when he/she is looked at.
familiar :^)
good luck

You're the only one working on this project, with 1 post, and are looking for 7 other people to help you, why don't you consider joining a project instead? Their are dozen's of other projects looking for people.

Perhaps at least until you become better known etc.

This is the only thread I will make on this forum. I posted it strictly because this community is based off the open-programs that I will be modifying, Otclient and TFS. I have posted on a few other forums that are based on the different areas I am looking for. Graphics designers, 2d mapping artists, and programming forums.

familiar :^)
good luck

It's ideal for any game that the players have an obvious way to see how powerful one another is. 3d games usually just implement character manipulation based on armor and weapons warn. Showing the players equipment to everyone. In the future I may implement such a system but for now while I am working alone the power level system will have to do.

Thank you for your input and feed back.
-Adventure Administration

Well, I have everything for players to reach up to level 1500. Keep in mind it is a low/medium based server. Really I need to test the regular and pvp events. The only things that haven't been tested are things that require multiple people.

1500 lvl low/med server WTF????????????????????????????????? can someone explain

Bump

Beta testing going well. We have 5 regular players. Need some more beta testers. Still looking for mappers mainly. So far only positive feed back from players.

Back