• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adventurer's World

esnio12

Reaction score
Hi all, I come here to show a new project that I'm developing with some systems
This is an RPG Project Survival/Adventurer, where your effort will be necessary to progress, the server has a sound system done and made available to all at vyctor17, just took the system and modified a few lines and functions, the project is still in the beginning, my goal is to make the entire game with sound and with RPG, quests thatwill be key to sound , example: audios for the caves warning danger on any boss or something

Here's a video of how they're getting it, I showed the basics, will still make interactions with systems scenario, in which spells will destroy the scenario or change, it will be a completely custom game inside by players.

Before you ask me!
Yes, it will be possible to turn off the sound, after all, not everyone is used to play tibia with sound hahaha
Will disable parts of the sound options
Example: Disable sound only of items, just the environment of creatures, spells, etc.

And before you ask, will have individual sounds, which only the player will hear and will own collective sounds, everyone on the screen will listen.
Is a project that started day 3/11/2017

3/17/2017 Updates - Interaction System

Is a system in which players can interact with the scene, destroying walls, opening the secret passage, among others

Sorry for my English, I don't speak a lot, so I don't understand hehe

Back