• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Aegis Online~

nice,hop on msn sometime,i saw 50% on the map i would love to see some more.

I kinda wanna wait for next tibia patch for new graphics/creatures but i might not depends when next is gunna be released

me might turn towards that direction,but if the case that we will just do some regular updates once some of the new patches release and we'll update the server if it needed,but by the looks of it the server is in great condition and we should release is about a month maybe 2

we might consider it,like as i said above,we will continue to push the project back a bit to asure as less many bugs as possible,once we have the map done,we will finish the website and we will work towards paying for a forum.

We are looking for staff btw, Atm only scripters, media editors (making signatures, movies for advertising, and creative screenshits :D) and Web Designers.

I am sure I could help with some ingame screenshots, but I don't want to be a staff member.

helo, interesting idea.

one question, not sure if it's been asked yet. when it becomes clear that let's say exodus have the best players and are winning this battley thing and doing much cooler stuff, will everyone not leave genesis to join exodus (on a new char). anyway you'll counter this?

Back