• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Aegis Online~

Ive ran a server like this before and they tend to balance out, Take wow as an example, wouldnt you think everyone would be either horde or alliance? or wouldnt you think everyone would be alliance cause alliance usually wins lvl 80 battles? Nope they are balanced, One way i will counter this is making player capps on battle for castles etc. so even numbers :)

Awesome server. i just hope that it will see the release :)
and i hope that is soon

Edit: Btw... for this to work, you will need to have many players. If not, people will change from one side to another or reverse. If it's unbalanced that is :D

Last edited:
it wont matter ill kill whoever i want,team or not :)

You cannot kill ur team ;) It's nice I think, so there will be wars like 50% of server vs 50% of server, massive :D:D
So if you go too far from ur side's town/area ur an easy target for enemy players x)

Ill be releasing world map tonite which will show you the "areas" each time can and cannot wander ^.-

Back