• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded it, but ain't got no time to install yet cause of school :p. I'll be back in 2 hours or so and then I'll try it out :D. Great to see you working on the AAC again Avarian.

Just downloaded it, haven't tried it yet, but I just wanted to give you an idea, you might want to extend the house-list with auctions too? (If it's not too much work, don't know anything about PHP). ;)

I believe deaths AAC and OTSCMS have web based house auctions so i'll check those out and see if I can do it :) Also let me know if the house list is working correctly please.

hmm i've only tested it on IE..i'm not really sure why it's doing that but i'll try and fix it..

EDIT: ok i've done some research and it seems that flock may have a few issues with CSS (cascading style sheets) which is what tells everything where it belongs..i'm not entirely sure that this is whats causing your problem but all I can suggest for now is try a different browser :-/

Last edited:
I raported this, to Avarian...
@Empty
How to fix?
Change in top.inc.php to this :
Code:
<div class="header">
    <?php
    echo '<a href="index.php"><span>'.$title.'</span></a>'
    ?>
    </div>
This is working fine for all browser.

and I told you that there was no point in putting what you want as the $title in the header and creating a link to index.php isnt necessary because I created the "Home" link for that purpose. However thank you for the suggestion.

@Empty - Try this one instead, located in top.inc.php
Find this,
PHP:
<div class="header">
<?php
echo        '<p><center><font face="Bell MT" size="+7">'.$worldname.'</center></font></p>';
?>
</div>
Replace it with this:
PHP:
<div class="header">
    <?php
    echo '<p><center><font face="Bell MT" size="+7"><span>'.$worldname.'</center></font></p></span>'
    ?>
    </div>

Last edited:
@Piotrek1447:
It's good ur script but if u want
the title in the center replace by this:

PHP:
	<div class="header">
<?php
echo '<a href="index.php"><div align="center"><strong><span>'.$title.'</div></span></a></strong>'
?>
</div>

(working in IE and Mozilla FireFox ;))

Last edited:
and I told you that there was no point in putting what you want as the $title in the header and creating a link to index.php isnt necessary because I created the "Home" link for that purpose. However thank you for the suggestion.

@Empty - Try this one instead, located in top.inc.php
Find this,
PHP:
<div class="header">
<?php
echo        '<p><center><font face="Bell MT" size="+7">'.$worldname.'</center></font></p>';
?>
</div>
Replace it with this:
PHP:
<div class="header">
    <?php
    echo '<p><center><font face="Bell MT" size="+7"><span>'.$worldname.'</center></font></p></span>'
    ?>
    </div>

Didn't work, sorry...

I raported this, to Avarian...
@Empty
How to fix?
Change in top.inc.php to this :
Code:
<div class="header">
    <?php
    echo '<a href="index.php"><span>'.$title.'</span></a>'
    ?>
    </div>
This is working fine for all browser.

Worked like a charm.

EDIT: By the way, may I suggest some sort of administration-thingy, where you can change the passwords of the accounts and other things? It'd be great!

Last edited:
his script it's working but if u want the title
in the center use my script based in his script ;P.

Ok thanks guys, i'll make the changes.

@ Empty - It's on the to-do list, in fact it's almost done, just a few bugs to work out. Also the "House-Auction" system you requested should be do-able, but release date unknown.

Your welcome :)

@ Everyone - I will probably release v1.2 in a day or two, just a few bug fixes, a minor release of a manager system and hopefully a house-auction system. However house-auction will most likely come in v1.3

Sounds good Avarian, as always, looking forward to it. ;)

ooh, thanks for the update, good work as always, hope that administration and house auction will be completed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back