• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that you've turned MD5 passwords on one of the things, either for the website or the server, and not the other one. This results that the server reads exactly what the database says instead of decrypting it. I'm strongly suggesting that you either turn off MD5 passwords on the server or turn it on on the website, and it will function correctly.

I checked and that isn't the reason. I think it has something to do with xampp. Should all three boxes be checked and all 3 say running?

The site isn't even working anymore. I get the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 10

@Shaw

Because You messed up a config.

Code:
mysql_connect('localhost', 'URMYSQLUSER(mostly: root)', 'URPASSWORDTOPHPYMYADMIN');
mysql_select_db(PUTHEREURDATABASENAME) or die( "Unable to select database");

The site isn't even working anymore. I get the error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 10

Check on line 10 in the config. That's where the problem is.

Code:
mysql_select_db(theforgottenserver) or die( "Unable to select database");

that is where you've messed things up.

@ Shaw - Also make sure you uploaded the .SQL file that came with the AAC.

The site works fine and it makes the acc go to the database. It even has it where I can log in to the acc site, but when I try logging intot he actual server it says password not correct. I tried it with MD5 password on and off, but I still had the same problem. I uploaded the sql file that came with the acc to the main database of my server aswell. Any ideas?

Avarian dont forget to do that script i sent you... i still cant figure it out... nothing is working... if u can find it just pm me thank you man

GOGO Gesior! I wanna see the new features! :D

@Avarian

Not sure if it happens to all, but when someone is creating a charactet with Your AAC, its putting 2x every skill in player_skills table, I mean, for an example, player with ID 1 have in phpymyadmin database 2x fist, 2x club, 2x sword etc...

Maybe I got something wrong, as I stated before, I'm not sure.

The site works fine and it makes the acc go to the database. It even has it where I can log in to the acc site, but when I try logging intot he actual server it says password not correct. I tried it with MD5 password on and off, but I still had the same problem. I uploaded the sql file that came with the acc to the main database of my server aswell. Any ideas?

Try replacing your config.php with the fresh one and start configuring it from the beginning again. This is what I usually do when something like this happens. Obviously there's something wrong with your connection to the database since you get that error.

@Avarian

Not sure if it happens to all, but when someone is creating a charactet with Your AAC, its putting 2x every skill in player_skills table, I mean, for an example, player with ID 1 have in phpymyadmin database 2x fist, 2x club, 2x sword etc...

Maybe I got something wrong, as I stated before, I'm not sure.

You didnt do anything wrong, every AAC you try and use with TFS will have this issue, it's because TFS uses TRIGGERS, so each time a new character is made the TRIGGERS automatically insert skills as well as the AAC because the AAC has starting skills customizable. In v1.5 this was solved by simply removing customizable starting skills.

@ Xanix - Thanks :)

@ Everyone Else - Just for fun I through together an online Violation report system, so now players can report people on the site but only certain people can view the reports.

Also I havent heard from Gesior in a few days so I dont know whats going on with the house-auction-system but with or with out it i'll probably release v1.5 in 2-3 days.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Patricks\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 20

Line 20-
$chartype = 'rook'; //Rookgaard or main? Rookgaard = rook, Mainland = main

<?php
//------------------------------------------------------------------
//-------------------Avarians Fogotten AAC v1.4---------------------
//------------------------------------------------------------------

//--------------------Database settings--------------------------
//--------------------------Connect DB---------------------------
function connect_db(){
mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', 'MYPASSWASHERE');
mysql_select_db(MYDATABASEWASHERE) or die( "Unable to select database");
}
//--------------------------End Connect DB-----------------------
//--------------------End Database settings----------------------

//------------------------AAC Settings --------------------------
/*
$guildlvl = '8'; //Level for playes to start guilds (Disabled, not finished yet.)
*/
$servpath = 'SERVERPATHWASHERE'; //Serv path
$chartype = 'rook'; //Rookgaard or main? Rookgaard = rook, Mainland = main
$charlenght = '18'; //Maxsize in letters in character names.

whats wrong

Last edited:
A few things which might get it more interesting:

- Tutor Exam, accessable by logging in account interface, questions and answers maybe in tutor.php or w/e, if the player pass the exam (100% good answers) it will change his group_id to 2, after a period of time automatically making him a senior tutor (like a month)

- Death List at chatacters info, this would be better than 'Latest Deaths'

- Monster table, try to improve it :D (example: loot items always starting with capital letter, not showing all loot, like with monster list, u can pick which will be seeable and which wont). Also, the "immunities" aren't working for me, it's showing nothing.

- Last but not least, make bigger font! This one is too small XD

- Monster table, try to improve it :D (example: loot items always starting with capital letter, not showing all loot, like with monster list, u can pick which will be seeable and which wont). Also, the "immunities" aren't working for me, it's showing nothing.

- Last but not least, make bigger font! This one is too small XD

First of all, the seeable monsters ARE configurable in the config.php.

Second, he needs a designer to make a whole new layout, please help him instead of complaining and you might get what you want with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back