• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The config in both the site and server are filled out correctly. Do you think this needs to be changed?

-- SQL
sqlType = "sqlite"
useMD5Passwords = "no"

im using xammpp basic version

Have you tried what I told you to try? To replace your current config.php with the raw one in the archive, and then start on fresh to see if you've messed something up.

Yeah I did that for both the site and the server already like 20 times. Do you have aim or msn where you can help me?

Well, I'll PM you my MSN address and I'll try to help you.

-SOLVED-

Last edited:
Empty helped me figure out what was wrong. Sorry for all my spam posts in this thread :D

@ konrad_polar -
Nice! Will you add death section to player's page?;>
It's already finished, will be released in v1.5

@ CM Himen - I didnt see any cause for that error, i'll try and figure something out.

@ Marcinek Paladinek -
A few things which might get it more interesting:

- Tutor Exam, accessable by logging in account interface, questions and answers maybe in tutor.php or w/e, if the player pass the exam (100% good answers) it will change his group_id to 2, after a period of time automatically making him a senior tutor (like a month)

- Death List at chatacters info, this would be better than 'Latest Deaths'

- Monster table, try to improve it (example: loot items always starting with capital letter, not showing all loot, like with monster list, u can pick which will be seeable and which wont). Also, the "immunities" aren't working for me, it's showing nothing.

- Last but not least, make bigger font! This one is too small XD
1.) I'll take it into consideration.
2.) Personal Death list is finished and will be released in v1.5
3.) I disabled "Show Loot" because TFS uses a different tag in the monster files now, i'll try and figure it out later.
3a.) Immunities work fine here, make sure your using TFS monsters as they have a different structure then every other server. (also if the creature has no immunities it simply wont list any.)
3b.) Which monsters can be seen is already configurable and can be chosen in config.php
4.) The font is a bit small, but making it bigger throws everything out of proportion and makes it look weird :p

@ Shaw - Glad you got it fixed :)

@ Empty - Thanks for helping him :)

Last edited:
First of all, the seeable monsters ARE configurable in the config.php.

Second, he needs a designer to make a whole new layout, please help him instead of complaining and you might get what you want with it.

Might in reading again my post? I wanted him to improve it by adding seeable LOOT like the monsters are...

And I'm not complaining, I'm saying what might make it even better than it's now. I like that AAC and I'm very happy that he is sparing it for all, not just keeping for himself, thank You Avarian.

@Edit:

Forgot to add, even when I'm using Your [Avarians] monsters it is not showing any immunities + the loot is not even showing in the list : )

Last edited:
Might in reading again my post? I wanted him to improve it by adding seeable LOOT like the monsters are...

And I'm not complaining, I'm saying what might make it even better than it's now. I like that AAC and I'm very happy that he is sparing it for all, not just keeping for himself, thank You Avarian.

Then forgive me for misunderstanding you.

@Edit:

Forgot to add, even when I'm using Your [Avarians] monsters it is not showing any immunities + the loot is not even showing in the list : )

Hmm I'll test out immunities maybe something changed with those too.

have u found out whats going wrong with my error code yet? its killin my server :( but dont rush we need perfection :)

i saw you were viewing this so i decided to post another message

the error i get
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in "Directory is here" on line 19

my towns
//----------------------------Towns-----------------------------
//-----All towns that you set to enabled can be chosen when creating a char-----
//-----If rook is enabled then you will only be able to choose rook-----

$rook_town_id = '0'; //This is the town_id of your rook according to your map editor.(so if your's is 3 set this to 3 if it's 4 set it to 4)
$rook_town_name = 'Rook';//This is the name of your rook cause not everyone wants to call it rook.
$rook_spawn_x = '1000'; //These are the x cordinates of your rook.
$rook_spawn_y = '1000'; //These are the y cordinates of your rook.
$rook_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your rook.

$town1_id = '1';
$town1name ='Peptora'; //Your first town name.
$town1_spawn_x = '1000'; //These are the x cordinates of your first town.
$town1_spawn_y = '1000'; //These are the y cordinates of your first town.
$town1_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your first town.
$town1_enabled = '1';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town2_id = '2';
$town2name ='second town'; //Your second town name.
$town2_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your second town.
$town2_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your second town.
$town2_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your second town.
$town2_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town3_id = '3';
$town3name ='third town'; //Your third town name.
$town3_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your third town.
$town3_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your third town.
$town3_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your third town.
$town3_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town4_id = '4';
$town4name ='fourth town'; //Your fourth town name.
$town4_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your fourth town.
$town4_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your fourth town.
$town4_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your fourth town.
$town4_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town5_id = '5';
$town5name ='fifth town'; //Your fifth town name.
$town5_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your fifth town.
$town5_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your fifth town.
$town5_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your fifth town.
$town5_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town6_id = '6';
$town6name ='sixth town'; //Your sixth town name.
$town6_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your sixth town.
$town6_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your sixth town.
$town6_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your sixth town.
$town6_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town7_id = '7';
$town7name ='seventh town'; //Your seventh town name.
$town7_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your seventh town.
$town7_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your seventh town.
$town7_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your seventh town.
$town7_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town8_id = '8';
$town8name ='eighth town'; //Your eighth town name.
$town8_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your eighth town.
$town8_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your eighth town.
$town8_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your eighth town.
$town8_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

$town9_id = '9';
$town9name ='ninth town'; //Your ninth town name.
$town9_spawn_x = '123'; //These are the x cordinates of your ninth town.
$town9_spawn_y = '123'; //These are the y cordinates of your ninth town.
$town9_spawn_z = '7'; //These are the z cordinates of your ninth town.
$town9_enabled = '0';// 1 = YES 0 = NO if you choose yes then it can be chosen when creating a char.

//------------------------AAC Settings --------------------------
/*
$guildlvl = '8'; //Level for playes to start guilds (Disabled, not finished yet.)*/
$servpath = 'File Directory was here... I removed for now'; //Serv path
$chartype = 'main'; //Rookgaard or main? Rookgaard = rook, Mainland = main
$charlenght = '18'; //Maxsize in letters in character names

As i searched through account.php "remeber idk anything about websites" i did crtl+f and typed main/mainland and never got a result could this be because there is no code? and when i searched rook i got a code....

just a thought

Last edited:
i saw you were viewing this so i decided to post another message

the error i get

my towns

As i searched through account.php "remeber idk anything about websites" i did crtl+f and typed main/mainland and never got a result could this be because there is no code? and when i searched rook i got a code....

just a thought

I thought your error was in config.php?
"Directory is here" ? you mean your database directory?
Also you wont find "main/mainland" because thats not how it's set up.
Which brings up my next question..why were you searching in account.php
I guess i'm just confused, what is the error your getting? because I thought it had something to do with config.php?

I've got a question.

How to log into admin panel? lols :D
It's not showing it in top of the page and I have no further idea how I might to get in it.

Thanks Avarian.

btw, hows the job going? ^^

@ up - Your welcome and v1.5 is finished.

@ Empty - I just got ahold of him yesterday and he said he wont have the time to finish the house-auction system right now so i'm just going to release v1.5 with out it and either add it as an extension when it's done or just release it in v1.6

Aight, well, the other features are great too. :) Pass on my good luck wishes to Gesior when you talk to him.

EDIT: Did you get the CSS-scripting to work out? ;P

EDIT2: Why don't you ask Talaturen to make you a sub-forum for this AAC, since it's quite messy in here, with all the posts gathered in one thread. Both questions and suggestions, feedback etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back