• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP -

##############################
### Installing AF-AAC ###
##############################

Step 1: Edit the config file first and save it.

Step 2: Open your browser.

Step 3: type in your browser http://localhost/install.php
NOTE-- This will install the SQL files.

Step 4: If everything is fine you'll know, if there are errors you will know.

When I do this I get this error -
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost.

What is the problem?

ive started everything again... new database... new site... new otserver...
but the guild system still now working, like: You create a guild... ok... but if you try manage it: "Sorry, your rank in the guild is not high enough."

there's something that i can do about it?

Best Account Site Ever!
But i have Problem with guild system look:
Couldn't create the guild, please contact the webmaster!
(Unknown column 'guildstory' in 'field list' (1054))
when i create guild ;/

yes i have installed xampp...
Look:

PHP:
###### ApacheFriends XAMPPlite (default package) Version 1.6.2 ######

+ Apache 2.2.4
  + MySQL 5.0.45
  + PHP 5.2.3
  + XAMPPlite Control Version 2.5 from www.nat32.com	
  + XAMPPlite Security 1.0	
  + SQLite 2.8.15
  + OpenSSL 0.9.8e
  + phpMyAdmin 2.10.2
  + Webalizer 2.01-10
  + Zend Optimizer 3.3.0
  + eAccelerator 0.9.5.1 for PHP 5.2.3 (comment in php.ini)

* System Requirements:

+ 64 MB RAM (RECOMMENDED)
  + 200 MB free fixed disk 
  + Windows 98, ME
  + Windows NT, 2000, XP (RECOMMENDED)
is that ok?
or i need Newer/older Version of Xampp?
plx help me!

Last edited:
Argh, still having problems with the Server status, after trying myself. Did not get it to work ;(

Server is online and everything, Config.lua is correct, **_footer.inc is aslo right i guess

Avarian super mega turbo job! xP

Can You say someting more about sql injection? There is only this function needed (mysql_real_escape_string())? And it will be safe? And what with rest of code, wont be there any errors with using it?

mysql_real_escape_string() is the standard for stopping SQL-Injections. SQL-Injections work by adding additional instructions to a query and making it do something it wasn't meant to do. mysql_real_escape_string() sanitizes user input and if it contains ' or " it will be blocked with a / there for removing the threat of an SQL-Injection. If implemented improperly then it can cause issues but i've done it properly and tested all user input.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 10

??? help me please...

atm, i just have installed xammp and put all files in htdocs. ;(((

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 10

??? help me please...

atm, i just have installed xammp and put all files in htdocs. ;(((

Send me the first 11 lines from your config file

hey avaraian i make all right look i make right database in config.lua
and (i have older acc page smart ass)the old accounts i can login in the acc site but when i make new accoutn with avarian acc than i cannot login in site ;/ i put right account/password but when i press login than the site redirect to index.php ;/ theres no like account home or so like my account from smart ass when u can help me please ok?
btw when i create account with ur site the account saved/located in my database but i still cannot login in site with theese ;/

Did you visit the install page? i'm guessing not since thats an error that occurs if you don't visit the install page, plus it would account for your error with guilds.

Visit the install page and all your errors should be solved, if not come tell me.

i did but again dont work :/ when i create account and i wanna login in i make right acc/pw and i click on login but the site change than to
http://127.0.0.1/index.php
and there i cant manage my sevrer but i made acount ;/
EDIT AFTER 10 MINUTES!
IT WORK TY U MEN U ARE THE BEST :*
TYTY VERY MUCH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back