• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
honest opinion, i think you should use pot and edit the other CMS.. would be alot faster and secure.. majority of hardcode is done for you

honest opinion, i think you should use pot and edit the other CMS.. would be alot faster and secure.. majority of hardcode is done for you

I've run into no need to use POT, so I wont until I can't create something myself that POT could offer.

AFS-CMS as well as AF-AAC are both 100% safe and have been scanned with Acunetix web vulnerability scanner which checks for any vulnerabilities (sql-injections, XSS, ect..).

If vocation id of any vocation that is available to set is 10 or higher then character wouldn't make.
Sorry for English

I have an problem with this:

I configure all, I install.php and all works well, but when I make an account the account is created and I can login and create characters(in a web page), but I cant login from tibia in accounts created by the web page.
I use TFS 0.2.9.

Please help me!

Make sure that u use the same database which server is using also if u have MySql type specified in config.

Just the thing I thought about first. ^^ It's probably that you've got
Code:
    -- SQL
    sqlType = "sqlite"
    passwordType = "plain"
in your TFS config.lua, change it to
Code:
    -- SQL
    sqlType = "mysql"
    passwordType = "plain"

This is bugged Status:
Code:
Name: 	Ballin Mage
Sex:	Male
Level:	132
Vocation:	Elder Druid
Residence:	Svargrond
Guild: 	None
Lastlogin:	Feb 12 2008, 01:11:18
Account Type:	Premium Account
------>Status:	Online   <-----
Account information:
Position:	Player
Character Deaths:
Feb 12 2008, 01:19:29 Died at level 134 by a hydra.
Feb 12 2008, 00:59:41 Died at level 111 by a banshee.
Characters:
Name:	
Level:
1. Randi 8
2. Ballin Mage	
But he is offline ;S
Edit
ROX SIGNATURE :*

Last edited:
When the server crashes/is closed unproperly it is leaving `1` in `online` column or higher. Thats why status says online.

I need some assistance ...

I have tried everything I can think off, but still my server is showing as OFFLINE, even changing the timeout parameter to 0*60*1000 in the config.lua.

Can somebody point me in the right direction regarding where in Avarians AAC do I set the address to view for server activity?

Thanks.

you have in your config.lua this?
statusTimeout = 1000
when not add this.
but maybe u have wrong port or ip in config files from account maker?
$server_port ="7171"; //Port to your server
$worldip = "localhost"; //IP to your server
$worldname = "Server"; // World Name

@up: I also want to say that, I've got message "Character created" or somethink, but it isn't when I returned to Account Home Page or when I went to database.
Sorry for English again :D
Oh, I forgot something.
After some hours (like 2-3h) account maker doesn't loading. I don't know why, but when I restarted XAMPP, acc maker works again and after some hours again turn off.

Last edited:
I've some truble when trying to make so the characters start with some extra skills like 50 sword fighting, the character just gets 10.

Work fine until i create a new character.'
I'm getting this error:
Code:
Field 'attributes' doesn't have a default value

Under installing i got an error as i remember. I'm checking right now.

The character is made and it possible to log in, but he doesnt got EQ at all. Hes naked

hello, i need help :)
i configure all good acc maker is working, highscore and all too i can log on acc in xampp in phpmyadmin i see the accoutns and players but when i try to log in game i have message "Wrong acc or pass" can anyone help me? :> ;/

Then you probably have encrypted your passwords either in the client or the aac, check that.

i check this many times.... ;/ i trying copy too and nothik ;/ i only can log on acc manager 1/1 but when i make acc for acc manager in phpmyadmin i cant see the acc and players... i see all on the higshcore in acc maker but i can log :/ this still msg Wrong acc or pass :/ i dont know why because i configure all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back