• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avarian, I rewrite about 40% of your code =D

Deletion inactive players didnt work >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum. How it works ? I got own script for deletion inactive players it work like that: xx level and below also how many days not logged in will delete. Result is your script delete 0 players, my own script delete 2746 players and 2419 accounts o_O.

Great AAC .. using it for sure but it's hard to get started if u are a beginner.. could be alot easier!

Would you like a cookie now?

Mine works fine every time I test it.

Well... NVM. Then another thing, maybe think about including POT? Its basic now :eek:, and work about SQL injections in this AAC is really poor, poor, poor... I know, you didnt see any injections but OPEN your eyes! They are here! :D

Ian idea ... post a aac that works with a normal otserv NOT ONLY WITH THAT PICE OF "·$"$% THAT YOU CAL TFS ... -..-

PD: your systems are great ;)

Well... NVM. Then another thing, maybe think about including POT? Its basic now :eek:, and work about SQL injections in this AAC is really poor, poor, poor... I know, you didnt see any injections but OPEN your eyes! They are here! :D

I will never add POT. Also as i've said a hundred fucking times, every user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string(), so shew now cause your starting to bother me :)

I will never add POT. Also as i've said a hundred fucking times, every user input is sanitized with mysql_real_escape_string(), so shew now cause your starting to bother me :)

Lol. And you think that might help you? Scan your AAC and after that we can talk ^_^

Ian idea ... post a aac that works with a normal otserv NOT ONLY WITH THAT PICE OF "·$"$% THAT YOU CAL TFS ... -..-

PD: your systems are great ;)

Don't complain about TFS, its great, allways updated.

TFS is not a "download and run" and whollah u got the best server, its a server you have to build up through your style, it has tons of functions, you can do lots of things with it, and its stable.
If theres something youre missing, then add it urself, TFS will handle it.

Lol. And you think that might help you? Scan your AAC and after that we can talk ^_^

Your a fucking moron when it comes to PHP right? because mysql_real_escape_string is the standard for blocking SQL-Injections. Also as i've said a hundred fucking times, AFS-CMS has been scanned with web acunetix and proved to be 100% safe.

Sorry to be an ass but your really getting on my nerves. I'm providing a service free of charge, and all your doing is bitching, if you don't like it then move on to Gesiors AAC.

Also you were correct about the delete inactive players script, I released the wrong version so it was bugged.

@up
I see what you mean ^^ That guy either dosn't know a sh*t when it comes to PHP/MySQL or is really in the mood of cursing at you.

@Ronaldino
If you think it is so bad, why do you even bother posting in here? Why not learn PHP and see what you can come up with ;)

6.) Added guild image uploading. [Nightmare/Avarian] (Really big thanks to Nightmare for help on the script)

Whats the options? It would be awesome if the "image uploading" would only accept links, etc a small image from photobucket. So the hoster wouldn't have to use exstra upstream for this.

You are so fucking hilarious! You ask for a fix and then you post again saying that you don't need the fix anymore, saying that you are the best cuz you somehow already had that fix!

Avarian, thanks for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back