• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elf

Dude now I see your pr0 ^^

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in info.php on line 1268.

1268 line;
PHP:
while($deathData = mysql_fetch_assoc($death_query))

I messed up something

Just a few days ago I added a new NPC, a famous "DEFENDER NPC", didn’t move anything else in the code.

But then something happen... when I check /playerdeaths (in my server) everything’s right this is a featured command in the .3preAlpha, didn’t move anything in it... and in this talkaction it shows the players deaths the right way... not killer player ID but the way its supposed to be, there name, so up to this is going smooth.

So then I looked in latest deads (AFS-CMS) page, it was working fine, but after this NPC for some reason I’m getting players ID number instead of player Names... could you give me a hand in this one.

WHAT DID I MESSED UP

EXAMPLE:
Code:
11. Akrysh  died at level 42 by hydra (Jun 19 2008, 14:23:05). 
12. Lin  died at level 100 by [COLOR="Red"]45[/COLOR] (Jun 19 2008, 14:07:04).

45 being a player.
Replaced the Ondeath archive on creature scripts with a fresh copy to see if it would solve this but nothing...

Last edited:
How do I install this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems that if I ban someone ingame because of using unoficial software to play... On the site it displays "Banned because of adversiting real money". Anyways if im not wrong, it won't show the correct reason in any way, doesn't matter what type of ban do you give, will never show that one in the website.

Seems that if I ban someone ingame because of using unoficial software to play... On the site it displays "Banned because of adversiting real money". Anyways if im not wrong, it won't show the correct reason in any way, doesn't matter what type of ban do you give, will never show that one in the website.

Because ban class in 0.3 was changed, you need to edit that reasons or something. Will be good if Avarian will write an new bans.

Can someone make a video?!?!

1. Get the newest version of XAMPP (google.com).

2. Install it with Apache & MySQL as service.

3. Go to directory where you have installed it open folder called htdocs and remove everything from it.

4. Download AFS-CMS and place all the files in htdocs of XAMPP.

5. Open your web browser and type in localhost/security/index.php

6. Change your password.

7. Configure your AFS-CMS in some config file.

8. Follow the AFS-CMS installation steps.

OKAY?

Yes thx so much love you <3 its just one stuffs is not wokring nw.player_deaths :(

When i creat accounts, the created accounts dont save it to the database
how to fix it?

Hey Avarian, there's something wrong with choosing the sex of creating a new character. I think I can find out myself where to fix this error but thought of reporting it here as well.

Now, what is wrong with choosing the sex is that when I choose 'male' and log in to the game the character is actually a female (tho when choosing outfit and colors it says it's a male). The other way around proves the same.

It's not that big of a deal, as you can pick your outfit and colors whereafter the character becomes the sex you've chosen anyhow.

Kind regards,
Alucard

i have question how can i add new template to it? Because i download Natural Essense template and i dont know what should i do to add it on this acc :/

Avarian ACC is cool but i have some problem with something. Evrething is ok acc is loading the base and i can log to some account BUT those account are made by account manager of tfs. When i am doing a account from the account manager on the end there is written that EVRETHING IS OK but it isny i cant log in and my phpmyadmin in datebase didnt see any account ;/ please help me my e-mail [email protected]

I have a problem.. when i creat an account, and logg in at the homepage, u dont logg in u come to the front page "home" and when i check sql base, i dont find any accounts that i made... ;S

question :/?

How can I edit the header of the acc
if I want to put an picture but, what do I have to edit?
I where looking in layout folder then in default and in gs_header.inc.php
bot I can make it work :/

this is an image of the header that I want to edit :)
dibujovm0.gif

if someone know I will appriciate it

Last edited:
How can I edit the header of the acc
if I want to put an picture but, what do I have to edit?
I where looking in layout folder then in default and in gs_header.inc.php
bot I can make it work :/

this is an image of the header that I want to edit :)
dibujovm0.gif

if someone know I will appriciate it

Look at .css file of this lay :thumbup:

So is AVARIAN OK??
Havent heard from him in a while...
Does anyone else know from him??

Im interested in finding the fix for my problem that I posted a week ago, about the player killing players deaths posting like PK numbers instead of PK names....(not too good at this)
Or if anyone can help out, would apreciate it. Post is two pages back, not making a quote to not overflow the post more than making this other thread, lol :p

^_^

So is AVARIAN OK??
Havent heard from him in a while...
Is anyone else know from him??

Im interested in finding the fix for my problem that I posted a week ago, about the player killing players deaths posting like PK numbers instead of PK names....
Or if anyone can help would apreciate it. Post is two pages back, not making a quote to not overflow the post more than making this other thread :p

^_^
I fixed it in my acc. maker. I'll post fixed pages of avarian tommorow.
EDIT:
If you use new version of TFS download this file:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/437828957.html
and put in place of afs-cms 0.2.7 info.php file to fix problem with dead player names (numbers).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back