• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Agathor team aplication & Hired Hands

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score

Introduction
Hello folks for those who don't know much about our project you can check the discussion or the mapping threads.
And those who know us we need your help to bring our project to life, we are mainly looking for mappers, but in the next paragraph I will show you what do we need, thanks for reading.

What is the team looking for?

We at Agathor are currently searching for;
  • Mappers
  • Experienced Lua Scripters
  • Experienced Programmer
  • Client Editor, for Otclient.

Who is in the staff?
those who are in red are currently inactive and can and will be replaced if someone show better willing. those on orange still on trial and can and will be replaced if no activity or lack of interest.
  • Javier: Project Administrator & Mapper
  • Warhol: Co-Administrator & Mapper

How to apply?
If you want to apply for a position, please post here.
Example format:
Code:
way to contact:
Position Applying for:
Past Experiences:
References(Optional):
Sample of your work:
Please try to follow the application form, else you may of course create your own.
But try to stick to the points, and include them!
You may also contact us through PM to Keru, or by joining our discord.

If you are not interested in forming part of the team but looking to make so peny
We at Agathor currently have some bountys;
  • OTclient edits.
  • Guild Improvments.
  • Attribute System.
  • Defense Formula Rework.

Our kindest regards,
Agathor OTs!

Last edited:
Name:Alan
Nickname:pro Skillz/Zasranets
MSN: N/A It got deleted and it's all glitched up.
Position:Story Writer/ I can think of really good idea's for the server.
Past Experiences: I've been playing tibia since 7.1, and I know a lot of features and stories to write.
Spare time: I got work, but maybe like 4 hours a day or so maybe more.
Samples of my work: Here's a cool idea, I thought of a "Reputation System. You see how you will have all kinds of different towns and in each town you have a certain amount of "Reputation". You can earn more reputation by helping your town, doing quest etc.. There is many things you can do with your reputation for instance, the more rep you have the more the town likes you. The NPC's will sell stuff for less or have discounts. If you have a certain amount of rep then, you can do certain things like get a job, or do certain quests. The NPC's would tell you more secrets and help you with your journey.

We already working on that "idea" you said, but i'm still interested do you have any other way to contact?

BUMP
Added to members to our list and still seeking for more.

Name: Elias
Nickname: Zatjin
MSN: You got it-
Position Applying for: Mapper.
Past Experiences: I've mapped on several servers, Demonika got finished.
References: Didn't get the meaning :rolleyes:
Sample of your work: I don't got anything at this moment, but we could hook up on Live?

Last post : 28th June 2011 22:55 (5 months old)

Why even bump a dead thread -.-

Updated Thread
LKF Programmers and more mappers

• Name: Kamil
  • Nickname: Ralcolar
  • MSN: I can send via PM.
  • Position Applying for: Experienced Lua/xml Scripters, Web Developer
  • Past Experiences: around 3 years
  • References: Before I'm doing script for money, without position in team or server.
  • Sample of your work: I don't have anything on this board. Anyway, i can do something for test, if you want.

@up
Private Message you.

@ONT
BUMP!

Back