• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Agathor team aplication & Hired Hands

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not
getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Sample of your work:Can You Go To Xtibia Or Tibiaking or 4shared....Or Other.... and Downloading Anymap Rook War All By Me!!

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

@hmmm
I am sorry, I am not looking for any type of CM/GM/GOD or anything similar, I'm looking for people who is able to help me develop a full server.
Thanks for the time you took doing your Application best regards

I Know Im Mapper!!! This My Postions

- - - Updated - - -

IF You Search For Sample Work:All Map War Rook Its My Mapping!!

@Up
well that does not tell me anything. anyways thanks for the time.

@Bump n Bump :)

Nickname: Vamp
MSN/or other way to contact: Skype: Big_Vamp
Position Applying for: Lua Scripter/Source Editor, Can also work with sql and website stuff.
Past Experiences:Been coding/programming for around 10 years, been working with open tibia for a number of years
References(Optional):
Sample of your work:Cant link you here cause of otlands restriction, but add me on skype and i can link you.

Bump
Looking for scripters~programmers

Hello guys, I'm looking for helpers, what does this mean, even if you don't want to join full/free time, you can still help us.

What we need the most is someone who knows its way trough lua/C++

If you are not interested in forming part of the team but looking to make some peny
We at Agathor currently have some bountys;
  • OTclient edits.
  • Guild Improvments.
  • Attribute System.
  • Defense Formula Rework.

Our kindest regards,
Agathor OTs!

Last edited:
@Keru
Is a great guy to work with. Down-to earth and patient guy. Trusted, if you want to do some business deals.

Recommended.

Join the team
  • Programmers
  • Mappers
  • Programmers willing to learn or already experienced in OTclient

Bounty's still active
  • OTclient edits.
  • Guild Improvments.

Our kindest regards,
Agathor OTs!

Join the team
  • Programmers
  • Mappers
  • Programmers willing to learn or already experienced in OTclient

Bounty's still active
  • OTclient edits.
  • Guild Improvments.

Our kindest regards,
Agathor OTs!

Hello!
My name's Gustavo.
I'm 18 years old and i'm from Brazil.
I know about OTClient 'cause already worked doing some modules, creating functions and editing native functions in lua and C++.
Send me pm if you need something

Last edited:
Back