• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Agathor team aplication & Hired Hands

Guys first of all I want to apologize for all this delay and inactivity, but we where doing some real world stuff and couldn't work much on this hobby, but now we are back and going for something better, expect us pretty soon

Applying for Scripter C++:

Name: Gertjan
Nickname: Scripie/Darkie
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying for: Scripter Or C++
Past Experiences: Scripter since 2006, worked for many servers.(mostly dutch)
Spare Time: 5H a day
Sample of your work: Scritping Thread , Scripter darkie[Scripter]

Regards. =)

I would apply when I had the time, but I'm already busy with two projects and it's getting pretty busy IRL.
D:

Recommended project, all the way!

@up
sad to heard that :p

@OT
looking for active guys to help us develop this awesome project.
also we want to announce that Sn4ake the TFS dev, has join our team as Head Programer

I'm pretty decent at doing everything, the only thing i haven't learned is doing a website portion of ots :S. but anyways, my name is Scott, I go by as Twizz, and I am 20 years old, and as for position, What ever is needed from me I will try my best, like I said I can do pretty much everything but a website. I had to learn a lot of this stuff when I was trying to make my own server and i ended up just trashing my project. as for my spare time it depends on what comes up that day, I can pretty much have the whole day to none at all. anyways, thank you for you time!

-Scotty

@up
PMD you, and sorry not what we are looking for.

BUMP

Still looking for talented people.

Client Editor, for Otclient.
what do u exactly need with editing the client?

@Blez
I will be calling you soon, as soon as i get some time.

@Amiroslo
Doing some layouts, helping us adding some custom windows, and such.

Are u going to use OTclient or normal tibia client edited?

Ye I know, but maybe he thought of changing now? Just want to be sure

@Amiroslo and Scarlet Ayleid
I said OtClient, to make it simpler since its mostly done, however it could be normal Client. it is mostly cuz i want to do some small changes on it that i will not discuss here, since it would be spoiling :p

Back