• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Agion's Gallery

Agion

...comming soon ;)
Reaction score
Hello.
So lately I decided to go back to making the Agion OTS happen and started making some new graphics including sprites. If You're interested in joining the team please pm me or comment below.

Here's what I've done so far:

MONSTERS

2rrx8pd.png
==>
2jdg7lj.png

Giant Orc

288zdpj.png
==>
2ai1z0h.png
==>
xn4ti1.png

Devil Wizard

ITEMS

293g4qv.png
2nq5fsi.png
294qqlu.png

SPELL ICONS

t63xhh.png
8yfjgh.png
2diq36g.png
fdujbt.png

Fireball

I know they're not great, but I'm trying my best, maybe You could tell me what I should create, add or edit?

Please comment, more comming soon!

I DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO USE THESE SPRITES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ALL

Last edited:
Since this section isnt that active these time of year I decided to come and give you some serious feedback :)

I think you should continue and practice, make this game and create the graphics for it.
When you realized how much you have learned in 4-5 months go back and make the edits by then.

Bcs atm you have to think about the important elements of Pixel art.

*outlines
*coloring
*light/shading
*AA (anti-aliasing)

There's some of those you're lacking.

Take contact with Shadowsong@otland
and ask to be invited to the skype group of otland spriters.

it isn't very active but I'm sure you can get a respond to your progress as you go on!
Hope the project goes well!
Your's Yellowhat!

Devil Wizard and icons are really cool. Keep creating and focus on improving as said Yellowhat.

Fireball are lovely, I would totally steal them(okay, ask for permission first) if I would play with custom sprites :D Devil wizard looks flat on his head, legs. You could maybe add some light if wand is glowing if that works, but I'm not having real experience so that might simply not work. But, you know what? I like him anyway.

I like your sprites man, my advice is that you work a little harder on devil wizard, it looks like a plain drawing, you have to make that 3D effect improving the lights and shades, keep going! :D

The big Orc need to be changed.

the legs needs to go in 45* angle.
also work more on the shading

lets see what will come out of the next piece:)

Try to do some more items, just to focus more on coloring/shading. Change hue a bit, as you go lighter or darker.
As you begin to draw in isometric, you could start with simple objects (furniture?) - you should know how to do cubes, spheres, cones etc.
Looking forward for more !

A little update, tried out some items as suggested by Anevis.
(Thank you for criticism and suggestions :) )
16biuzo.png
14kitdx.png
293yewy.png

Well I do start to like devil even more now :D. Legs still need a bit of work on both creatures - they look too straight. About items, well I dislike string on the bow, its look like its not even held, and I woud disagree, about colors picked for it. But bows are hard to be done anyway. But that spear/double spear. Epic.

Your monsters (especially the orc) need more alignment into perspective (if your goal is to use these in an OT), otherwise, it's a good start but there's still much left to do.

While the bow seems quite weird and childish in a way (could also use some different shading on the green details and bow itself), your other two items look impeccable (these -
2nq5fsi.png
294qqlu.png
)

Keep up the good work and use shading such as you used in those 2 items, it looks great. Also I suggest you to start out small, at least have a decent gallery of 20-30 items before you start making monsters and environment because those things are a different branch of spriting and should be approached with more knowledge and practice than 32x32 items. Eager to see more :)

Back