• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

Hmm not what i would expect from you.. The bordering on bottom right of pic is horrible :/ Sorry, i like the stones, skeleton and rest, just i don't like the bordering.

Okay =) Another random thing, this is trolls cave. I just don't have time to finish the city, but I want to keep this thread alive. That's why nothing innovative :) P.S. Tried to make some rpg feeling.

95080534.png

34421145.png

Nice maps, but don't really like the stone wall in the fourth picture on top of the cave wall.

Thanks Limos, we'll fix that. Two more underground floors and I'm done with the quest. Wonder if someone would like to play my maps if I made a small OTS with quests, npcs, etc. Just for fun =)

three thousand words ;) AH MA GAD!

Love it man, keep it up! The last seems empty to me but i guess there will be mino's there? maybe add a few small stones or something in the empty area south east of your character.

I simply love the bridge piece, though maybe add another layer of mud wall on the dirt. (click on the non rock/earth dirt wall and hold alt and add small areas) it just adds a little variation for the dirt. (and yes, use autoborder) since it is only small and you can edit shape with raw afterwards :D.

But nice, nonetheless. :)

GJ

The bog raiders is extremely dull, more floor types, divergent cracks, more stones, more "bog", plant life would make it look better IMO

Thanks Komic, thanks GhostX.

I wonder what do you think about this piece. I want to improve it but have no idea how, cause I'm not particulary good at mapping red mountains :<

castlenq.png

What I don't like on this piece? The dragon statue but I don't know with what light source could I replace it. Help me =)

I think the piece is great, the only things that I would like to change is the dragon statue and the mountains on top of the bridge.
Since it's a wooden bridge, I don't think it would last long with heavy mountain on it.

Thanks Royal Inferno =) According to the script, I just realised that it's a great fun to not only map but also write scripts that fit your maps =)! Anyway, new piece, I hope you still gonna like it. Also I fixed the first one (thanks Neon for your advices) and I'll upload new version later.

castle2e.png

Back