• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

As always, i am a big fan of your work. Keep it up man, you have developed quickly and i have no doubt that you will become on of otland's finest :p

Still work needs to be done, but you have the creativity, skill and potential (what else do you need?)

So yeah.. Good job :) and good luck.

The Bridge

castle3.png

No he wanted it to fit for the archways it is fine like that.

Just looked at some of your maps and you really surprised me, they are awesome. Keep it up :)

Okay, pfhew. Where do I start...
1. reduce the amount of stones on the bridge, that many does not look good.
2. as Hiperkarma said, make the bridge wider. It'll be better, trust me!
3. What the fuck is that on the left? The building looks really weird
4. Last but not least. Your mountains, for god sake what are you doing with that? It's just like the normal mountains but look:
what it should be:
Wtywx.png

what you do:
hrZzk.png

I don't understand why people need to give tips in a way like they are mad. I think he made a beautiful map. To bad my screen is to dark to see the mountains properly. If they are bugged, he should change it of course :p But still it doesn't come out very nice imo.

I'm not mad, I'm pointing them out so he can improve.
There's a big difference.
Ofcourse if you imagine me angry you could say I said it angry, but I'm not angry

Looks alright. Are the pebbles meant to look like a sine wave?

Also, use corner pieces on your dirt mountain, not verticals.

@luffy
i agree with luffy about the variation on the mountains, and if he makes the bridge wider i guess he could add 1 sq each side but maybe add the banner of blue/yellow with the skull or what ever on each side of the wall by the archway, it'll look nice imo.

I understand why he thought you may of been mad luffy as i first thought that (had a kinda aggressive tone) but you stated otherwise so yh :p i'll let you off :p

@potential flamers/critics/w,e
At least alegres listens to advice and tips, unlike a lot (i even used to struggle with criticism) because the natural instinct to be defensive when someone challenges your views/etc.

@topic and alegres
It helps to write a bit with your screens, just to give an atmosphere and the context of the piece so we ALL can see what you intended and understand your choices.

back @luffy
But the "what the fuck is that" was pretty aggressive imo. :p You could of said "why have you done *that*, when you could do*this*"

Regards

Luffy, thanks for your advices. I decided to make the bridge wider and change the red mountains in few places but in some I left them my way.

GhostX you always comment my thread, I really appreciate it =)!

Thank you Komic, I will do that.

And thank you Savly! =)

Luffy, thanks for your advices. I decided to make the bridge wider and change the red mountains in few places but in some I left them my way.

GhostX you always comment my thread, I really appreciate it =)!

Thank you Komic, I will do that.

And thank you Savly! =)
It's like doing this:
WD8df.png

and if it's just for creativity, I don't find it that good looking. To be honest

Whi nao moar mabs foars mi ;<
gogogogo make more screens!!

Back