• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aleria

Status
Not open for further replies.
b3n9te.jpg

Remade another 1 :p .. Old one was shameful :(

Last edited:
2hojs04.jpg

Last one I'm doing XD

We won't make a very big map, we will make a smaller and then update it more and more.

so basically you want like 2-3 cities created and then as the servers goes on you want more?

Sounds Cool.

Main layout:
25ukx2u.png

Sig:
2rdz474.png

Last edited:
Idk who I should let join, Mizo your pics are cool, but the background missed, Three Magic your pics also cool but the effects are missed :p.

EDIT: @Both guys: Try to make an userbar!

Last edited:
Idk who I should let join, Mizo your pics are cool, but the background missed, Three Magic your pics also cool but the effects are missed :p.

I'm sure whoever you choose will do a good job. Also, I am just a beginner at photoshop. Started around a couple of days ago? I need to find a decent site with CS2 brushes & effects

Update; Newest :p

1zl7n7t.jpg

Oh, and,
- What is your real name? Dave
- How old are you? 17
- What for experiences do you have? I have been playing Otservers since it first came out. 7.1 Client. I also have been creating signitures just recently, between 2-4 weeks. Though, I'm still learning, as well as learning in college.
- What position do you want? (If you want to be a mapper, post screens) The designer.
- What is your msn e-mail adresse? (If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM, or add me: [email protected]) It can be found on my profile page.
- Why do you want to join? I haven't been in a team since early 7.6. It'd be nice once again to work with some people and socialize. I'm fed up with those Real Maps, they seriously need to be crushed. Custom maps pwn. I believe this server could become a success! :)

Also, I'm 100% English, so I can edit the website if theres any spelling errors etc. I also have alot of free time on my hands, including weekends. So I can do work whenever needed and complete it within a maximum time of 2 days.

Last edited:

EDIT: @Both guys: Try to make an userbar!

Actually both sucks. I'm not good, but they suck as being "Designer". The background they have - Google.com - And have just added a text "Aleria" which everyone else could, in photshop they've also only added some inner shadow and more in the text.

@Up: And because this they current aren't in the team.

Actually both sucks. I'm not good, but they suck as being "Designer". The background they have - Google.com - And have just added a text "Aleria" which everyone else could, in photshop they've also only added some inner shadow and more in the text.

ROFL!
Find where I got the background on the last one, fool.
You can't, because I created it myself. The images I got from google. So what? Where else am I gonna get them from?
Proove it, and I'll admit it.

Ohh, you rox, happy? ;) - Wonders where'd you get all this reputation

Edit: Why he'd listen to a guy who cant even design, at least, when you can design, come and say we sux,
you cant decide what is sux and whats not, while you're not pro on it.

Last edited:
ROFL!
Find where I got the background on the last one, fool.
You can't, because I created it myself. The images I got from google. So what? Where else am I gonna get them from?
Proove it, and I'll admit it.

Yeah, you haven't find them in gogole, that's why the sucks :thumbup:
I didn't mean anything, I was just telling the truth, you guys are far from being designers.

Yeah, you haven't find them in gogole, that's why the sucks :thumbup:
I didn't mean anything, I was just telling the truth, you guys are far from being designers.
Ehm. I use the images from google, not the backgrounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back