• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aleria

Status
Not open for further replies.
- What is your real name? Jacob
- How old are you? 15
- What for experiences do you have? 4 years on photoshop. 2 years on fireworks.
- What position do you want? Web designer / graphic artist.
- What is your msn e-mail address? [email protected]

Show us some examples, please :thumbup:.

Show us some examples, please :thumbup:.

Atm asfar as what i've done within the last days...
Well heres a banner, and some other random things..

This is work for projects, and other servers that i have done:

buttonph.png

banner1yb.png

2py52lg.jpg

backgroundforrunearm.png

68282243.png

- What is your real name? Robert (RoBbErTo)
- How old are you? 13
- What for experiences do you have? some scripting, mapping i dont wanna say im the best...
- What position do you want? (If you want to be a mapper, post screens) i wanna hoster can host atm but soon wait like 3 weeks and im a pro hoster internet 100/100 when i will move.
- What is your msn e-mail adresse? (If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM, or add me: [email protected]) Sry will add 1 but haven't one so i post you later if i get pos.
- Why do you want to join? I like you, I like servers you do, I like that you are ger have mutch to learn so we can speak some on ger later ;) mutch more i like hole you :O

/regards Rach

At the age of 13 i was better in english than you. And we are from the same country. Better english please?

Atm asfar as what i've done within the last days...
Well heres a banner, and some other random things..

This is work for projects, and other servers that i have done:

buttonph.png

banner1yb.png

2py52lg.jpg

backgroundforrunearm.png

68282243.png

-Double post-

Why is everything going into red/purple? You emo?

At the age of 13 i was better in english than you. And we are from the same country. Better english please?

stop getting your post counter higher.

Everyone has his English skills, he doesn't have a good one, and I am totally sure someday your English wasn't that good.

stop getting your post counter higher.

Everyone has his English skills, he doesn't have a good one, and I am totally sure someday your English wasn't that good.

I've always been good at english. And who are you talking for them? "getting your post count higher" hahha.. lol. You're 14 - 15 years old.. You're an idiot. Iam older than you are. I got more life experience than you ever will get. So just shut the fuck up.

Eh? when you're speaking about English, you should of say the first letter in capital word.

Second, yes, you're getting your post count higher.. :)
am I idiot & you're older than me?
I still have my English skills & mistakes.

Tell me what is this expression
"And who are you talking for them"
Who stands for what? eh.
you ever will get? its:I got more life experience than you.
I'm older than you are, if you ever been good at English, you'd say I'm older than you.

Its called BASICS.

Now, who shall stfu? ^^

Edit: Have I ever told you how old am I?

I've seen different posts from you on this forum, saying that you're 15 years old. And there wasn't anything wrong with my english grammar on the other post. So stfu.

And you are talking about "me" getting my post count up. And so are you, i never denied that i didn't. But you're getting involved with arguments that you know nothing about. So ***** please, stop talking.
You might wanna keep on arguing with me over private message? Since you doesn't like when people getting their post counts up.

Makes no sense at all..

Why would I private message such a person?
people like you just get insulted and then ignored, *****? what is *****? I dont know.

What a fool idiot - go watch the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A aka ROFLMAO video.

Ill stop from here, when you post something more its turning on to you cunt. "Uber l33t hax"

Last edited:
What doesn't make any sense? You're an idiot. First you're getting involved in what iam writing, and now you're saying that it doesn't make any sense? lol.. Please grow up.

Well.. That ROFLMAO vid was entertaining. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
~~ Bring ~~
~~ Up ~~~~
~~ My ~~~~
~~ Post ~~~

We worked much on the server since I made this thread, but we are searching a good and active mapper.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good project. Anyway, if you need a hoster just PM me and we might figure something out. I hosted Cazars server, along with Eternia, kiltera, wofb, thunderion (both new and old), and many more.

Sounds like a good project. Anyway, if you need a hoster just PM me and we might figure something out. I hosted Cazars server, along with Eternia, kiltera, wofb, thunderion (both new and old), and many more.

kiltera had a own root, also we've a hoster.

WE NEED MAPPARS!

Bump~~

We need 1 more mapper to work faster! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom