• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Aleria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo Berg
I am 16.75.

I've had my own project (TibiaStories). Nothing else :). It was pretty nice server (200 players online? but real map on 2GB wont take more :p).
I want to be Website Coder.
I've added you on MSN. I want to join becouse i have some free time, i have some experience, so why not to try :).

Here you go, mapping position, here is some screenshots.
2vt88jo.jpg

110haug.jpg

10oo4.jpg

50150033ci8.jpg

2iqbvgn.jpg

Leo Berg
I am 16.75.

I've had my own project (TibiaStories). Nothing else :). It was pretty nice server (200 players online? but real map on 2GB wont take more :p).
I want to be Website Coder.
I've added you on MSN. I want to join becouse i have some free time, i have some experience, so why not to try :).

Okay, I added you, too ^_^.

Here you go, mapping position, here is some screenshots.
2vt88jo.jpg

110haug.jpg

10oo4.jpg

50150033ci8.jpg

2iqbvgn.jpg

A litle bit too late? <_<
We already have 3 mappers.

Bump + Archez got kicked for being inactive.

Change 'being inactive' for 'having a real life', please.

Don't be a bitch, joining a project means responsibility to. You can't just join it and expect to do nothing. If you don't have the time then don't join. :peace:

If you are looking for an trustfull hoster. Then I am the man! :peace:
I live in sweden, stockholm. And I will be able to host 24/7 (I never close the computer)
My name is Riad, and I am 14 years old. I've had a big experience in OTserver. I have hosted a few of my own, both realmap & custom.
They became quite popular, but I later quit, because of various reasons. I've been working with OTservers since the 7.1 client.
I want to join, because this sounds like a serious project. And I know it's going to get far. I want to help this project move forward, by providing hosting
, much cheaper than buying a dedicated.

My computer has 8 gb of RAM. And is running under Intel i7.
Intel i7

• 2.66 GHz core speed
  • 8 processing threads with Intel® HT technology
  • 8 MB of Intel® Smart Cache
  • 3 Channels of DDR3 1066 MHz memory
Speed Test & Ping Test:

Kind regards.
Cirtaboy :ninja:

Last edited:
- What is your real name?
- How old are you?
- What for experiences do you have?
- What position do you want? (If you want to be a mapper, post screens)
- What is your msn e-mail adresse? (If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM, or add me: [email protected])
- Why do you want to join?

2. Hoster: [1/1]

What you don't understand? :(

Don't be a bitch, joining a project means responsibility to. You can't just join it and expect to do nothing. If you don't have the time then don't join. :peace:

+1.

- What is your real name? Henrik :) (lastname we can take in private)
- How old are you? 15
- What for experiences do you have? Im currently doing a webpage for my brother in law (Written in html) Ones i made a homepage for Freemusic.mobile.
- What position do you want? Webdesigner
- What is your msn e-mail adresse? Il write if you're giving me pm xD
- Why do you want to join? I have so much freetime im spending look at movies and so on. A employment in this project would give alot of time to show what i got :)

Radonia changed name to Aleria when Arlianin bought it. So, :p NAMEFAKEZ!!

btw

550-aleria-logo.png

- What is your real name? Henrik :) (lastname we can take in private)
- How old are you? 15
- What for experiences do you have? Im currently doing a webpage for my brother in law (Written in html) Ones i made a homepage for Freemusic.mobile.
- What position do you want? Webdesigner
- What is your msn e-mail adresse? Il write if you're giving me pm xD
- Why do you want to join? I have so much freetime im spending look at movies and so on. A employment in this project would give alot of time to show what i got :)

Post some examples, please :thumbup:.

Goodluck Shawak, if you ever need a mapper to help out on littler areas or a mapper leaves, i'll be waiting. :)

- What is your real name? Jacob
- How old are you? 15
- What for experiences do you have? 4 years on photoshop. 2 years on fireworks.
- What position do you want? Web designer / graphic artist.
- What is your msn e-mail address? [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back