• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ALL FROM US

u saying shit u dont have time to fight etc and u sit in "almost all casts" so gl and go outside cyao nubando go lick xaboreks ass

Yeah, i got no time to fight. To fight you have to get a great char which takes some time.
For cast all you need is password and ur there,

Ur such funny guy haha, i know Xabor for a long time. I dont have to asslick him. Why would i do that?
you penis lover

cuz u do it all the time just read what u are writing and "To fight you have to get a great char which takes some time." xabor has 420 ed 330 ms and 390 rp cant he just give u one if he is ur friend?

cuz u do it all the time just read what u are writing and "To fight you have to get a great char which takes some time." xabor has 420 ed 330 ms and 390 rp cant he just give u one if he is ur friend?

To be honest, i arleady had all acces to his chars, i can get it again if i want too/He can confirm you It.. I used to play Lunarforce. Im playin it from the begging. I quited, and theres no way that i come play that shit ot once again, im just watchin battle's, coz i love to watch Xabor a great PVPER.

Hes only one worth watching. You random's are nothing..

randoms? are are random no1 from our vt knows u bro and u sat shit randoms hahaha ur so funny go lunar froce mariusz has teamek now ill tell him to inv u

aint u going out anymore?

randoms? are are random no1 from our vt knows u bro and u sat shit randoms hahaha ur so funny go lunar froce mariusz has teamek now ill tell him to inv u

HAHA,ofcourse you dont know me. Since you havent even played when i was owning this lands.
Im not a guy to join random teams as you are.

Since you havent even played when i was owning this lands. < shadowcorce lands

Haha, your such funny guy i swear. First of all, im watching almost every cast Xabor does, coz i got no time to fight on my own. I got girl,job and life. What about you?
You dont got anything,no girl,no job,no car,even PVP, for PVP you need brain. Guess what? You dont got it.
You cant tell me hes wearing 1.5k SDS since he dont.

Lemme ask you, what would you do. If your whole team is owned, your the one of the last one which survived. Would you stay alone and fight, or you would try to survive?
If you would stay and fight, your retarded..

I might be in the same side as Xabor, but the real PVPER's know what i mean.

you're so mature, that's why you hacked a char on shadow (which was your teammate's character) and for 1 month you were trying to prove that it wasn't you?

really, so mature attitude.

don't even try to write those bullshits again that it wasn't you or smth else.

@malinka
I have owned Both land's. Shadowcores and Lunarforce.

@Lokuf
Haha, here we go, kaida member is here. I have just waited you guys. You can talk those crap as long as you want. I have spoke with Dell arleady, gave him alot of proff's that i havent take any of those char's.
I dont have to prove anymore. Its up to you will you belive it or not. IDC at all. You are nothing, just bunch of random's as i said before.

I took that EK/MS right after Serko acted as a tard and banned me from Vent.

Kaida randoms? They been around for years, guess you're more random than they are.

Malinka plz shut the fuck up shemoz is the main reason why i play lunarforce without him i wouldnt even have the motivatiin to play this ot you little polak from calars mc donalds v.i.p toilet room kid.

What wouldnt I understand? You called them randoms, I know them since 2-3 years.

Malinka plz shut the fuck up shemoz is the main reason why i play lunarforce without him i wouldnt even have the motivatiin to play this ot you little polak from calars mc donalds v.i.p toilet room kid.
hes not playing anymore so u can fuck off aswell

kiddo ur 14-15 years old and u say to ppl they are kids nice "I quited, and theres no way that i come play that shit ot once again, im just watchin battle's, coz i love to watch Xabor a great PVPR" read

kiddo ur 14-15 years old and u say to ppl they are kids nice "I quited, and theres no way that i come play that shit ot once again, im just watchin battle's, coz i love to watch Xabor a great PVPR" read
dude u are the kid u still writing no one cares you dick head get a life and stop to comment this thread u retard
NO ONE CARES KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back