• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ALL in Leaders

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
What would the payment be to get "My" guild free for you sneaks?
if its something that i could pay im willing to pay.

Hmm, idk yet i'll have to talk with wille tomorrow:D

And why did this happen? cuz one of ur team mates, was being too cocky.

lol this is sad , paying some1 on ot to leave u the fuck alone?

If you are for real: 2kk for lvl 250+ and 1kk for ppl below that level. EACH player pays in a parcel to Wille Bror in Yalahar depot. If you do it ill put u on a non-sneak list on my ventrilo.
I will never sneak your members who paid but if you participate in a sneak on one of my players, your freedom is over

If you leave the guild it dont matter, still got all of you guys on VIP list, and we got plenty of unjusts

Wille _/

I rather to play with brazilians than paying a guild (All In) to be free.

@Xon Vanetta
I hope that you are talking about yourself. If you wanna pay them do it, but i won't.

This is why guild management is important. Instead of paying, find out who the problem is and get them out of the guild.

Dont get yourself in a situation where you're easily trapable or trapped ^^ You'll be fine as I dont assume that they're sneaking people with 10 ppl

i would payout the hole guild ^^ since i cant be botherd not having time to bot...

Noone will pay, and as Wangsta said, we will fix this. I'm not gonna act like a pussy and pay them out, ofcourse not.

PD: I talked to you (Xon vanetta) about this last night and seems like you gave a fuck about what i had told you.

92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

Back