• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

a poring

9fqxxu.png

"I have the POWER!". I did the He-Man, with some edits because I still do not know do humanoids! I hope you enjoy and comment!
27y2zwg.png

Hugs!

Hello guys! I was a bit "gone", but I came back! hahaha, end of year is always very busy, finally no more bla bla bla, let's the sprites, a spacesuit made by me from 0 .. training outline, and hope it's good!
6o2wi0.png

I am wanting to do it with jetpack flying .. Review! A Great and Happy New Year to all!
Hugs!

Perspective is very good. But entire rest of your work sucks. It doesn’t look like space suit and by this I don’t mean real-life space suit. It generally doesn’t look like anything. If not for color I wouldn’t even notice resemblance to Fallout’s suit.

LOL, I did not know existed an outfit like that .. have any ideas on what to change? I did the back too, I'll post here the outline of it.
2957328.png

I'm a little uninspired to create, I do not know .. anyway thanks for the comment! continue to follow my work! hugs!

Still doesn't look like something that should tell me: "this is space-suit you moron".

Hello guys i came back from holidays and am making it easy the small parts of my costume .. :). At the moment i'm only did the jetpack, but soon he will fly with her in a small gif.
20av5ua.png

I hope you enjoy and comment!
hugs!

looks really cool but imo it should be a bit smaller and also use some darker ground colour to get more contrast in it. its too bright atm i think

Hello guys! I'm bringing a new sword, called Whale's Sword, i made a small gif.
of1zdg.png

2nlr668.gif

hope you enjoy and comment!

Back