• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

Gasparisio

GASParisio
Reaction score
Save guys, another sprite Monsters of Final Fantasy saga, now tou bringing Bomb (BUUUM!): D front and back!

24eqqth.png
2eyggpd.jpg

2wn47tl.png
svsx1d.png

Hope you enjoy, Review! eh important to me! criticisms, suggestions .. soh speak .. Thank you! y:
ABCs! : D: y:

adding one Gif!

29e4xon.gif

and back!

hurn7q.jpg

2uzcpkp.png
i3c6dk.png

:)

Flan made the walking, and I took to make a Gif, to see What would you think of it

izar7q.gif

hugs

Ahh theres much potential in your sprites but you are not quite there yet.
what you need to focus on right now is learning the light source and some shading techniques that goes for it. Your current values are too low. Make more contrast and do some heavy shading and see what comes out of it:) good luck!

grateful for the comment, and I'll improve the shading of sprites! and then I'll post the results here! thank you!

I took a lightened the Bomb, I hope that the contrasts are pleased, and right! :D
24wsgv9.png

Thanks!

Looks neat, just keep up the good work and you will be better :)

Save galley, plus a monster now the Hedgehog Pie, a monster of 9 FF saga, hope you enjoy!
Outline
i3figj.png
and back
2nknjnt.png

painted
5lriuq.png
and back
25h1o8y.png

painted there was a change in the frontal horn of it, I hope everything is in accordance q xD

Last edited:
Thank you brother! I'll post my work so I'm creating is not easy to make sprites, needs a lot of technique, and I'm learning!
keep commenting hugs!

hahaha , awesome shield ..
but brazil shield o_O I think it should be green :D

i'm sorry for that but I don't feel I like this monster :(
need more improvement

A suggestion is to pick 6-8colors within same range and start experimenting on darker shades. Especially on the right side of the body where tibia light source doesnt hit. Watch how tibia monsters are shaded and do the same to yours. No one can teach you this but yourself.
Keep going and show us more!:)

Galley! how difficult it is to paint a blade, I was a few hours to make it, I hope this contrast and Painting agree!
2hgzqcw.png

I appreciate everyone's help!

Back