• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

Hello people! I'm doing the flying costume, first I did the back and front, soon, I'll be bringing a gif with him flying ..
front
311qof4.png

back
2jayqg8.png

I hope you enjoy and send comments!
thank you all!
hugs!

to be honest with you, the flying guy looks like he is about to poop xD
i think the previous one was better

i make a water armor, and, i hope all like my sprite!
2rm02vo.png

please comment, and leave your opinion!

Hah, funny sprite! I did wc too!
You do a nice job, keep spriting. I can just give you some tips for now.
*don't use black lines inside - a lot of beginners tend to do that. It dooesn't look good.
k9c9bk.png
Don't forget, about dark outline. Also, use hue shifting to your advantage. Try to change hues in certain spots or in your "darks". For example, I try to paint warmer in higlights and use cool shades (blues, purples)
*Don't forget to do a lot of different items, try not to let sword become majority in your gallery ;)
*don't be shy, experiment. Do a copy and push forward some shapes or shading
* Haven't idea what to do? Bother with something? Don't know how to solve problem? Check others sprites, research around internet some stuff (Maybe some museums? Check this out : http://www.metmuseum.org/collections/search-the-collections?ft=*&deptids=4
* upload your sprites with transparent bg or in grayscale (at least avoid this pink xD)

I encourage you to entry challenge http://otland.net/threads/w-challenge-6-elemental-armor.207230/
Looking forward :)

Hah, funny sprite! I did wc too!
You do a nice job, keep spriting. I can just give you some tips for now.
*don't use black lines inside - a lot of beginners tend to do that. It dooesn't look good.
k9c9bk.png
Don't forget, about dark outline. Also, use hue shifting to your advantage. Try to change hues in certain spots or in your "darks". For example, I try to paint warmer in higlights and use cool shades (blues, purples)
*Don't forget to do a lot of different items, try not to let sword become majority in your gallery ;)
*don't be shy, experiment. Do a copy and push forward some shapes or shading
* Haven't idea what to do? Bother with something? Don't know how to solve problem? Check others sprites, research around internet some stuff (Maybe some museums? Check this out : http://www.metmuseum.org/collections/search-the-collections?ft=*&deptids=4
* upload your sprites with transparent bg or in grayscale (at least avoid this pink xD)

Looking forward :)

Hahahaha, thank you my friend!
thanks for u helping, and your tips, all help me in spriting and i like that! sometimes i don't have idea than do. this will change going forward.
Thanks again! hug!

i make a water armor, and, i hope all like my sprite!
2rm02vo.png

please comment, and leave your opinion!

try to make more pure source of water .. i mean like animated armor :D
the "throne"
125otb7.png

LOL i make a sh*t :/ hahahahaa

it's good but need more work :D
i make lance, just only to practice, i hope all like her! :D
2410748.png

:D

this is awesome

Hello All!