• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia All Zbizu's RME mods [7.6; 8.6; 8.7; 9.2; 9.6]

it's like tfs
3.0 beta feathures experimental live mapping option while 2.x is stable public release

There always will be mapeditor, sooner or later
Three or more mapeditor projects are in test stages(pre-alpha/alpha/beta/rc) and Remere probably release new RME within 12 months.
Anyway, I'll share my brushes, etc. for mapeditor I'm currently using.

Why do you want mapeditor for 9.82 anyways? I don't see any difference between 9.81 and 9.82 and afaik there is no otserver application that works with 9.81(only two I know are sprite editors and otland ipchanger).

my rme doesnt have the extensions folder :/

- - - Updated - - -

i cant install it on a 8.6 rme 2.2

it does
\users\username\appdata\roaming\remere's map editor\extensions
appdata is hidden, to reach it type simply %appdata% instead of directories such as "C:\..."
here is example:
57179120.png

will be for 9.81 when Remere release his mapeditor
if he won't I'll start work on these extensions when I finish my evo datapack

So does the latest (i.e 9.6) include the prior ones (i.e 9.2, 8.6)?

every version is separate release and they don't work together (RME is returning warnings/errors on duplicated brushes)

Do you have any items.otb and items.xml on 8.6 that I can put in my server and RME for it to have proper ids with names?

It doesn't work for me. I add all into extractions folder, run rme and nothing.

It doesn't work for me. I add all into extractions folder, run rme and nothing.

u should add it too into

C:\Users\your computer acc name\AppData and now go into local/roaming/locallow (im not sure which one), find folder with remere's map editor, and change extensions

hey, i would like to host this ot. i have been a god of a ot so i know what i am doing, i don't have time to make a ot my self so i need one. plz reply to me i really want a ot for my self agine. i am tired of playing for others. plz reapply bec i have exp thanks

I've tried to use your 8.6 mod, but it gives alot of errors when i start my RME.
Such as "Unknow item ID #x", "Brush x does not exist", "Item x is not a ground item", "Errors while loading brush x" and "Item x cannot be part of multiple brushes"

Nice work, and I hope to get some support on this :3

Back