• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allods(Free game) Gpotato EU!

norse123

Reaction score
Just wanna ask OTland people, if someone wanna join me playing this game.
I'm already playing it but would be fun if more people would join me:)
Atm im lvl 23 Gibberling Trickster<- Scout( means like paladin in tibia)

Register here:
http://en.gpotato.eu/referral/?referrer=Norremmo

There is 2 different sides, League and the Empire, I've chosen the Leagues side.

US link: Join Allods Online and charter the Astral with Astral ships, explore epic dungeons, and engage in fierce PvP all in a completely free to play online game!
EU link: Official Allods Online European Website - Your Free Fantasy MMO / MMORPG Game from gPotato.eu

OBS!!! US servers and EU servers is like the servers in League of legends game, You cant chat with eachother or something like that.

Ingame name: Norsey

Comment if you would like to check it out and so on:p
Might create a new thread with more info about stats and such things if enough people joins me:)

Trailer:
[video=youtube;nin_B-lhtyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nin_B-lhtyE[/video]

I think they are creating a new trailer for the game right now, Also new update tomorow:)

Last edited:
hmm I checked out some videos on it. Seems pretty cool :p

Might give it a try later :D

I only got 6 atm, but I'm trying many f2p games atm, seeing if I can find a game that once held my attention like "Tibia" :)

Aion so far.. is pretty nice :S

Well, This game is really fun actually, just needs some friends to start and have fun:)

Depends on your internet the first part, its like league of legends the first part, then it updates the client which went fast to me.

The first part installing took kinda long time for me, but then on the update thing it took around 5-10min

@UP

Raids, ofcourse:p
Max lvl is 51 atm, newyear update they will higher it to 55.
And about BG, idk what that is:p

Anyways,
They are updating the game now, new patch notes which they have not posted yet, ill post it here asa they post it on their forum

@UP

Raids, ofcourse:p
Max lvl is 51 atm, newyear update they will higher it to 55.
And about BG, idk what that is:p

Anyways,
They are updating the game now, new patch notes which they have not posted yet, ill post it here asa they post it on their forum

Oh okay :D

Name ingame? Downloading it atm :p says its done in 2h, started it 2 min ago xD

BG = Battleground / Pvp ^^

@UP

PvP is awesome actually:p
Norsey is my name ingame:p I'll try to fix main post with info and such things later.

@UP

PvP is awesome actually:p
Norsey is my name ingame:p I'll try to fix main post with info and such things later.

Okay :) Just tell me what faction you're later and race&class :) And I can make some nice class to be a nice pvp combo or something xD

@UP

I'm League<- The light side:p
And my class, its Gibberling(Trickster) its like paladin in Tibia, with bow and such things:)

@UP

I'm League<- The light side:p
And my class, its Gibberling(Trickster) its like paladin in Tibia, with bow and such things:)

Oh okay :) lol if i havent misunderstood theres 31 classes :eek: btw send me refer a friend link? =P and u will get 50 gPotato coins when im lvl 10, found it on their website>community>refer a friend ^^

I will need your email to send a reffer thing, cant find a link for that lol

Edit: Found it,
gPotato.eu The Free To Play MMORPG Portal - Download The Latest Free PC Online Games
Register :p

Edit2:
Wont be able to post the patchnotes because the list are too long to be here, so ill just post the link,
Allods Online the subscriptionless MMORPG where fantasy meets space opera

When I used that reg. link i came to gPotato.eu The Free To Play MMORPG Portal - Download The Latest Free PC Online Games , well i created acc at the side there, hope you got it now :).

edit: Lol just checked patch notes (still reading) damn paladins got changed xD

@UP yea i konw about the paladins:p

Ill check the reffer link again

Edit: Reffer thing wont work, no idea why:(

Last edited:
35 minutes left :3 GOGOGOGOGOGooo then patch and WALLA DONE

Back