• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allods(Free game) Gpotato EU!

@UP

Runes kinda sucks actually, got 3x lvl 3, 3x lvl 2 runes and they all give me together around 10-20luck:p

An item can give me around 15luck:)

And also, those who are level 20 and so on, and got runes lvl 777 888 they are called Reinc,
They got main character lvl 51 and are able to take the runes,costumes and such things from it to their New character Called reinc, but have to complete a QUEST for that.

well i saw a vid where a 1313131313 guy killed 4x 77777 guys. healing from 15% to full hp and losing like 1% mana and dealing like 50% hp dmg xD

well afaik they were lvl 46-47 and she was 51, dunno if thw runes only mattered or gear and lvl too. also y u never on when im on? xD

Well, lvl kinda matters also gear:p, depends too how much the lvl 51 been farming,grinding for gear and upgrading things.

Not on atm,
Gonna play tomorow, too tired:p

ok well im crusader (paladin) i think tanking wont be fun at 51 but too lazy to make new char, what class u prefer ? i like heal and dps

@UP

Well, tank is awesome, but still dps is more awesome:p so i prefer like dps or scouts ^^
Also, they added these npc mercenys, they help u in dungeons if u dont find people to join u in pt, they will help u but they cost amount of gold, and they are really awesome:p
Also, Click O and get a Mentor that helps you if u got questions and such things:p ill send you some gold soon, gimme ur name

- - - Updated - - -

For all those players that says p2p,
This is A QUOTE from Allods GM,
Hi,

The thing about the f2p/p2w argument is that everyone has a different concept for what those means, which leads there to be no simple Yes or No answer when someone asks 'is this p2w?'. There's another thread on this subject on the front page of this forum, where the OP's idea for what he'd like to see in a f2p game would be complete p2w for other people. The basic idea (thread is title General Discussion for a New Player if you want to read it yourself) is to rent items like mounts or runes to players from the Boutique and that would make the game fully f2p. But with that you're giving players that are willing to rent mounts/runes an advantage over those that can't/aren't, post that idea over on one of the major MMORPG forums and I guarantee you you will be flamed off the forum for saying that isn't p2w. I don't personally think it is, so long as the game in question offers players alternatives to getting these items, but others will. Which brings me nicely to Allods Online :)

On whether you can do it, I'll quote a player from a discussion on the Guild Portal last week on f2p ('How a f2p Game works' is the title if you want to check that out) who posted this:

"I happen to be casual AND free player at the same time and I'm nearly (except like 2 or 3 items) full epic a4 (spending like 5-6 keys per week tops).
What's more, I have 766/666 runes, free trader's bag, 1st and 2nd mage diary pages, blue and epic talent scrolls, r3 rhino mount. Also I am getting great title in like 2,5 weeks. It's all about doing something productive with the time you spend in game, you need to know what pays off to do and how to do it most efficiently (you'll learn if you play this game long enough), not going to share it for obvious reasons, free to play is every man for himself, it would be crippling my gold income.
If I was playing 7-8 hours a day, I'm 100% positive I could be full legend with runes at least full 7, probably higher."

I joined this game back in November of 2010, in this time the game has undergone so many changes it's practically unrecognisable. When I joined things like the free incense quest with free PoPs were already in place, but since then PoPs were taken out completely, mount food was made a free daily, mounts were just handed out for free to everyone, we've upped the number of contests we run (such as the free Dreadnoughts we just gave out), brought in the currency converter, listened to our community over Patronage 5, kept full battle mounts away from our servers after taking in our community's feedback and generally interact with our players more than any game I've ever come across (such as this message, our producer's statements or on the Guild Chat). We listen more than most and we care more than most too, I think anyway. Players may disagree with us and each other over items like runes (and they do, some say they aren't that big of a deal, some say they are), but I don't think anyone can deny that we listen at least. We don't ever stop either, we constantly gather feedback and keep talking things over and looking for ways to make the game better.

That's pretty much all I can say on whether or not you, or anyone else thinking of joining, should come play the game. I think you should try it out at least, but I would say that :)

This game is great, but the leveling is so slow it's not even fun to play. It's also a P2W game (pay 2 win)

@UP

REad what u posted yesterday? It's not a p2w game. There is ^ as he says, and also events where u can win up to 3k premium crystals worth 30euro.
Also the lvling isnt so low:p Just do the quests, click M and top right corner it wil find a quest for you

Comeon ppl, join:9

Last edited:
Back