• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allods(Free game) Gpotato EU!

If I downloaded the US version will I have to redownload or can I just you know switch to EU version from the client? Will try it again if we got 2-3 people :)

If I downloaded the US version will I have to redownload or can I just you know switch to EU version from the client? Will try it again if we got 2-3 people :)

I think you will have to redownload in that case :(.

Come on join EU :D Lets play xD Im installing it atm :D I can be tank/healer or w.e u wish xD

I think you will have to redownload in that case :(.

Come on join EU :D Lets play xD Im installing it atm :D I can be tank/healer or w.e u wish xD

redownloading ;p, I got about 40-45 minutes for download :S, Umm will check out classes and such right now we are the League right aka good guys?

redownloading ;p, I got about 40-45 minutes for download :S, Umm will check out classes and such right now we are the League right aka good guys?

Yes I guess cuz norse is ^^.

edit; dafuq? icant login :( it says wrong pw or id.. but on the website it works, also when i wanna change pw it says "You cant use a password that have already been used on this account." xD dafuq?

Think I'm going to go with the Kainian Druid~ not sure yet but got about 33 minutes left on download, but not sure how long patch will take.

Did ya ever get it to work?

Think I'm going to go with the Kainian Druid~ not sure yet but got about 33 minutes left on download, but not sure how long patch will take.

Did ya ever get it to work?

Seriously fuck this? I cant even login? i changed pw and all and i got EU client and EU acc?

I got the gPotato ID, isnt that the thing u login with? seriously wtf? I looked at help section too and they even said I can connect to every game with that ID?

edit; wtf what shud i do? im goonna uninstall this shit ffs -.-''

Last edited:
Ummm I don't know I never had problem when signing into the US version haven't tried logging in to EU version =/

tell me if you uninstall though cuz I won't waste my time hehe

Ummm I don't know I never had problem when signing into the US version haven't tried logging in to EU version =/

tell me if you uninstall though cuz I won't waste my time hehe

well if those dont fix this retarded login issue imma uninstall it, if they cant even fix that they must suck hard.
Even ppl complain on the forum.
I got like 20 mails regarding some silly verification and i opened like 5 and they all asid welcome to the community youre now a member of gpotato EU bla bla wtf srsly.

I got about 11 minutes then I can try logging in.

kk..

Trying to make a new acc, send verification key to another email, doesnt get the verification key, send another 5 on "try again." nop didnt get it, those fkers really dont want new players to try out their game..

well something weird, my gpotato account is "Welcome Ceejzor20! " but in the game I sign in with only Ceejzor

Well how the fk u make an inlog name?? seriously ive fkin tried everything , fuck this i swear imma delete it now im so fkin pissed of -.-

Yeh.. well keep it installed man, and it could be a problem internally and it will be fixed shortly or something, but if this game fails we should head over to Aion! :D

But I'm all for giving this game a chance ^.^, once they fix there problems.

Yeh.. well keep it installed man, and it could be a problem internally and it will be fixed shortly or something, but if this game fails we should head over to Aion! :D

But I'm all for giving this game a chance ^.^, once they fix there problems.

is aion free?

Aion is.. give it a look up

[video=youtube;gKGKky8flQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKGKky8flQo[/video]

let me just say the character customization is so massive it took me 40 minutes to perfect my character cuz im a big ass nerd on what my character looks like! :D

IT WORKS NOW LGOIN OG=AIFOAROAJKEIOASJEI its skaran serv or w.e its named!!

lol, lets play the empire side? all characters tehre increase exp gain by 10%, prolly underestimated side? :D

Guys-.-
It didnt work to login because they were updating...
Try now:p
'
Edit: Also if you need any help ingame, Whisper me
Norsey :)
You will also go through a tutorial on a ship at the beginning before starting the real world

Back