• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Allow conections from same ip adress [TFS 0.4]

Evil Cat

Reaction score
HELP!
I want to allow players to open mc in my server.

1584029837531.png1584030382653.png

Last edited:
Solution
Inside protocolgame.cpp you will find that text you see in the second image. Search for the string one character, it's easily locatable.

The check performed is this:
C++:
        if(g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT) && !player->isAccountManager() &&
            !IOLoginData::getInstance()->hasCustomFlag(id, PlayerCustomFlag_CanLoginMultipleCharacters))

ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT in ConfigManager? Hmm. Check configmanager.cpp
C++:
 m_confBool[ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT] = getGlobalBool("onePlayerOnlinePerAccount", true);

Seem your config.lua is gonna probably contain this: onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true

I suggest try setting that to false. 🤔
Inside protocolgame.cpp you will find that text you see in the second image. Search for the string one character, it's easily locatable.

The check performed is this:
C++:
        if(g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT) && !player->isAccountManager() &&
            !IOLoginData::getInstance()->hasCustomFlag(id, PlayerCustomFlag_CanLoginMultipleCharacters))

ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT in ConfigManager? Hmm. Check configmanager.cpp
C++:
 m_confBool[ONE_PLAYER_ON_ACCOUNT] = getGlobalBool("onePlayerOnlinePerAccount", true);

Seem your config.lua is gonna probably contain this: onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = true

I suggest try setting that to false. 🤔

Solution
Also you can find the gamemaster warn in protocolgame.cpp, I don't know what are the effects of tagging or removing it so do it at your own risk.
C++:
        if(gamemaster && !player->hasCustomFlag(PlayerCustomFlag_GamemasterPrivileges))
        {
            disconnectClient(0x14, "You are not a gamemaster! Turn off the gamemaster mode in your IP changer.");
            return false;
        }

That's clearly a red herring here.
I know it isn't needed and it can be easily solved without source edits by just using normal MC but I am trying to avoid his next question "What about my first screenshot".
and this guy sent me a DM with his thread link so I just wanted to put a reply.

Also you can find the gamemaster warn in protocolgame.cpp, I don't know what are the effects of tagging or removing it so do it at your own risk.
C++:
        if(gamemaster && !player->hasCustomFlag(PlayerCustomFlag_GamemasterPrivileges))
        {
            disconnectClient(0x14, "You are not a gamemaster! Turn off the gamemaster mode in your IP changer.");
            return false;
        }

I really don't know how to modify the source.
I am trying to edit the file named "Gameprotocol.cpp file" but Editing won't work but I want to know what are the ways to edit my source 3777-master

file of source: D:\MyTibia\OTland Servers\3777-master\src\

M0ustafa
Lessaire
Eduardo170

Thanks for the help and reply
greetings to you all ❤

Last edited:
You shouldn't need to edit your source to get what you want. Just edit your config.lua so that onePlayerOnlinePerAccount is set to false.

I really don't know how to modify the source.
I am trying to edit the file named "Gameprotocol.cpp file" but Editing won't work but I want to know what are the ways to edit my source 3777-master
file of source: D:\MyTibia\OTland Servers\3777-master\src\

M0ustafa
Lessaire
Eduardo170

Thanks for the help and reply
greetings to you all ❤
PD: When you modify your source, you need compile these sources, and you get a new executable .exe

PD: When you modify your source, you need compile these sources, and you get a new executable .exe
vc10?
Post automatically merged:

You shouldn't need to edit your source to get what you want. Just edit your config.lua so that onePlayerOnlinePerAccount is set to false.
Yes, it worked with me, but another problem is the first screenshot.

Yes, it worked with me, but another problem is the first screenshot.

Oh, are you using official CipSoft client? The only reason to use gamemaster flag client side when you are not actually GM is to allow official client to run more than once. At least that's from what I remember.

If you are sure there is no GM mode setting to turn off in your Multiclient tool, then you can go ahead and try this I suppose:

replace
C++:
    return false;
with
C++:
    //disconnectClient(0x14, "You are not a gamemaster! Turn off the gamemaster mode in your IP changer.");
    //return false;
    (void)0;

Oh, are you using official CipSoft client? The only reason to use gamemaster flag client side when you are not actually GM is to allow official client to run more than once. At least that's from what I remember.

If you are sure there is no GM mode setting to turn off in your Multiclient tool, then you can go ahead and try this I suppose:

replace
C++:
    return false;
with
C++:
    //disconnectClient(0x14, "You are not a gamemaster! Turn off the gamemaster mode in your IP changer.");
    //return false;
    (void)0;

Well thanks for the help

Back