• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alot of errors, need help. Rep!

Kristoffer

Web designer
Reaction score
Hello,

For not many days ago i started a 8.62 OT. I got some couple of bugs that i wanted to fix..
Ok, first of all:

I don't know why this is happening, but without any error messages come up in the server client (exe file thing..) the server crashes!
Is there any places / questes / items or whatever that will crash in 8.62 OT? And how to fix?
This over here is what i needed most help with, it is like crashing after like 10 min - 2 hours. I havent fixed so much more then the client for 8.62 that is might why it crash? And i think it is a object a player uses that does the crash, because in the start when we had 10-20 players there was non crashes, but after goes up to 30-50 it went alot of crashes. There is non error message in exe file, that is wierd..
How to fix? :)

Ok, and second problem is: Quest boxses, when i open a quest box it goes into a debug, u got kicked from client and have to start client again, but get the reward... is there any way to fix this easy, and not change all chest?

And last: How much MB can an 64 bit comp hold? I know 34 is only like 80MB, but im not sure at 64bit?

Ty help me please, get REP if it works :)

How much MB can an 64 bit comp hold? I know 34 is only like 80MB, but im not sure at 64bit?

32-bit OS/processors can only support upto 4GB of ram, (but does not mean that all 32-bit computers have that much ram installed),
and 64-bit OS/processors support upwards of 12~ but really, to check how much ram you've got..

hit windows button(assuming you're using Windows) + r, and type in "dxdiag", then hit run.

All of your system information including RAM will be displayed there.

----

For your quest box problem.. Is it occurring with ALL of your quest boxes?

Ok, and second problem is: Quest boxses, when i open a quest box it goes into a debug, u got kicked from client and have to start client again, but get the reward... is there any way to fix this easy, and not change all chest?
Your quest scripts need to be fixed. I would first update 000-constant.lua, if it's not already updated with the new talktypes/message classes.

Back