• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Admit it, you didn't know.

To be honest i rly didnt really think of it. I just put some fruit at the bushes, and yes i know. the tomatoes aint fruit.
But i did know about the tree:ninja:

The confusion about 'fruit' and 'vegetable' arises because of the differences in usage between scientists and cooks. Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit.

=)

would love to see some more pictures ^^

maybe i'll log in tomorrow or someday to explore the map but not really the time to do it right now

keep up the progress :)

Iv'e started a bit on mapping again after a small break :p Currently im working on a mountain south east of town if someone wanna go take a look ;)

A small update :)

drnkuen.png

drunk.png

grasetrol.png

miuybd.png

mountains.png

Actually... I wasn't :>

I agree. U dont need google to know scientifically a tomato is a fruit.

Also considering there is a tree in tibia called "pear tree" well.. It says enough :>
Same with apples, bananas, oranges, lemons, etc

Yea yea, enought with the pear thingy !! >.> Tell me then, what kind of fruit you think suits that bush?

Maybe we could have a Poll where we vote for the best fruit for that bush? What you say guys ?! -.-'

Try strawberries/rasberries/tomato(inrlitsavinebutthisistibia)

I got a problem opening minimap for hole map.

When i try open it in the regular photo viewer from windows it says the file is to big. Anyone know another program or some way to open it diffrent?

Hey,
its been a long time since ive mapped again. Im taking some breaks here and now ^_^

But here is some of the newest work :) Its mostly nature, i would really like to get some new ideas on what to add to the nature. Im kinda noobie at this part.

Giant_spiders.png

random2.png

random.png

random3.png

mountains.png

No one? I would like som feedback :> I want to know what i can do better :))

What I've learned from my threads is that whenever someone doesn't comment on the thread it is typically because it's good enough to not leave a comment telling you how to improve but not good enough so that they need to leave a comment saying 'Awesome' or such. So just take the views as a good sign.

Back