• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

1. Too many stalagmites.
2. The concept of moutains going only 1 way... like up north, then up north, then more north. Try make it a bit more variated. Maybe something more like a maze-thingy...
3. Thick grass borders are IMO, never good looking, with one small exception. When making gardens, where u have some flowers and plowed earth in it.
4. The "summoned" trees (dunno name... >.<) with energy fields on, aswell as the giant Tree, HAS GOT to go.... ruins the entire water/crystal cavern concept.

Sincerely,
Wendt

I changed some of what you said and i agree. I removed the grass and the other energy fields. The tree is gonna stay :p

Dont want to use more time on it, may change later but..

Aint perfect, but surely it looks way better that it used to.

1+ ^
Looks alot better. Still, if ur gonna use it ingame, I'd suggest remove like half of the wyrm.. soo crowded. Works, if ut gonna use it at like a 200x Exp, but else, players will die like M-Fers with all them Wyrms ;P

Good :) Ye ofcourse, its gonna be a low-exp rpg. But i just put the wyrms there just to show :p

Working on some new land, and im really stuck on what spawns to add :s Here is what ive made so far, started on some of the nature. Give me some advices on spawns? :)
Im not able to take in-game picture's since i got problems with the new TFS for 10.10 :/

screenshot_2013_10_8_17_36_22.png

Last edited:
I know this may look a bit like spam, but i need to know if people like my work :)
I tried to work on a vampire spawn, since the new vamp's are made :)

My first try on a vamp spawn so :p

screenshot_2013_10_9_18_50_43.png

Also made something weird in the forest :eek:

screenshot_2013_10_9_18_53_52.png

Blez: Without the gravel it will tend to look empty, dont you think? :s

Magnetico: You only critism how i take the picture or how i post stuff, why can't you critism my work instead? I didnt even thought about the zoom, i didnt wanna show anymore then what ive taken the pic of.
Btw, you have never told me that ;)

I don't give feedback if you ignore it anyway (like with the zoom).
I've been saying that for over a year.

soo im trying to be active here, but if you guys think i spam, say so and i'll post less :)

Tried to make a Cult spawn. (not hole cave)

screenshot_2013_10_13_12_11_57.png

Random

And started on a new questline, this one ill need help from CynterO to finnish!
A demonic portal was spawned years ago in this very mountain cave. It has been said that you will have to absorb power from diffrent places in the world to access it, but what the source is, no one knows..
screenshot_2013_10_13_12_13_32.png

great u didn't zoomed xD but save it next time on png.
disslike he thick borders on the grass in the forrest

Will do! Wish i was good with editing pictures etc.. :p
Really? I think those border's make it more "wild forest" the thin borders i feel is more city's and controlled area's :p My opinion though, i like it like that :p

You don't have to be good to edit a pic. ;)
You could read my thread of how to take pics. The link is in my signature.

What i mean with editing a picture is to drag the server logo into each picture, without the background of the logo delete the picture. If you are able to help me with that, i would be gratefull :)

Yeah, you have learned me how to take those in-game pictures, and ive made some of those, as you've seen earlier in the thread. But the problem now is that my TFS 10.10 having problems starting when the SQL tries to connect. The program just stop working :s So thats why i havnt been able to take in-game. :p

Back