• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Let's welcome @HalfAway & @Frostie to Althea.
A new era has begun.

Althea_2014_1.png

(Map by Frostie)​

How's the project going? Do you guys have any clue of when you can have beta-testing? Or it isn't even near a thought? Looking forward to follow Althea's progress, looks really promising. I seriously hope you don't put the project on hold.

With the lava waterfall I would use the stone wall piece that you use with waterfalls. It has the same effect as it does on waterfalls.

How's the project going? Do you guys have any clue of when you can have beta-testing? Or it isn't even near a thought? Looking forward to follow Althea's progress, looks really promising. I seriously hope you don't put the project on hold.

Going just fine, not going as fast as i was hoping, but with frostie and halfaway its going much faster :)
I get alot of questions reffering the beta, i can't really say, but as soon as all the scripts and balancing are done we are ready for a small beta, the start phrase of the map are pretty much done, but missing some here and there;p
Have had much bad luck with "team members" earlier, cuz they have been unserioues.
Hopefully im more lucky now!
I thank you for your kind words:)

With the lava waterfall I would use the stone wall piece that you use with waterfalls. It has the same effect as it does on waterfalls.

The stone detail which u add 'on-to' the waterfall you mean?:)

Hello. Last map is good, but I found something.
  • For first the red mountain at north-west of map. Mapper don't know how to use borders? For me it looks a bit weird.
  • A bug with mountain in south west of map.
  • Cave entrance. Why do you add a mountain in front of this? It looks weird.

Hello. Last map is good, but I found something.
  • For first the red mountain at north-west of map. Mapper don't know how to use borders? For me it looks a bit weird.
  • A bug with mountain in south west of map.
  • Cave entrance. Why do you add a mountain in front of this? It looks weird.

The red borders i agree, easy change. Dont have to be rude anyway, not everyone knows the usages of them, i learned it myself recently.
About the bug thing - its not a bug.. If i understood you correct!
Detail? Looks good imo.

Thank you for your criticm.

Okay, because I don't have time I haven't worked for a long time. @nikolai, I decided to refresh this thread, and also I hope that you still want this map, which I'm doing for you.
18112014-9711422.png

18112014-5068062.png

18112014-3226907.png

18112014-2482552.png

18112014-3620991.png

18112014-9137236.png

18112014-2556520.png
It looks really nice, just a bit spammed tho :p

Back